XVIII

Jennie's POV

Weeks have passed. I'm still here at Lisa's place. Her father is so funny! Summer is coming!!! No school for 4 months. Yaaassss. 2 days left. And we're finally free.

We were at school. When my father would try to talk to me, i'd ignore him. I think i can't forgive him. I'm with the girls right now, with the "girls" i mean Jisoo, Chaeng and Lisa, we're currently seating on the Cafeteria.

"Hey Jen. You should talk with your father." Jisoo said.

"Jisoo is right." Chaeng agreed.

"Jisoo, let's not talk about this right now." I said.

Lisa was seated beside me. She was reading a book. After some minutes, a familiar girl came to us. From what i remember her name is Irene. Ugh this bitch is here again.

"Hi Lisa!" She said. Such a flirt. Lisa just smiled at her.

"Wanna hang out with Seulgi?" She asked.

"Sure-" Lisa said but i cut her off.

"No. She doesn't want to hang out with a bullshit- Oh i mean, with you." I stood up and said.

"Oh my. It's you again? Why are you even here?" She said.

"This is my school. So i'll ask you too, why are you even here you piece of shit? Flirting with someone who's in a relationship already?" I said.

"She's not in a relationship for you information, i know that she said that you are her girl just to defend a brat like you."

"You bitch-" I was about to slap her but Lisa held my wrist.

"Shhh. Don't talk with her baby." She said while turning my face to her and holding my waist.

"Prove it. That you two are in a relationship." Irene said.
Lisa move her face towards mine and kissed me. I didn't expect that Lisa would do this I can see that Irene was shocked. I wrapped my arms around Lisa's neck and kissed back.

"Now, will you stop chasing my girlfriend?" I said while turning my face to Irene. Everyone in the cafeteria was shocked.

"Omg. Jennie is in a relationship with Lisa?"

"Yes. But they're cute together."

"Woah. I never expected them to date. Hottest couple ever."

I heard some students saying.

"W-whatever!" Irene said and left. Me and Lisa looked at each other and laugh, after that we came back to our places.

"OH WOW. THAT WAS AMAZING." Jisoo said.

"Like i said, i don't share what's mine." I said.

"Lisa. Jackpot." Chaeng joked.

"Possessive bitch huh..." I heard Lisa saying. But i acted like i didn't hear. Yes, i'm possessive. But just for you.

[Sorry for the short update hihihihihi~ 100 followers woah hsjsksk]