XXVIII

Jen's POV

We came back to Korea the day after. My dad said i should go to school already. Even tho i don't want it. I dressed up and went to school.
All the students were looking at me. What's wrong with these people? Did i do something wrong? I was walking towards the gym. When i saw a big ass poster saying "Lisa, will you be my girlfriend?" and Jungkook kneeling in front of Lisa with a bouquet of roses, it made my blood boil.
Lisa was standing in front of him.

"Oh no. Jungkook is dead"

"He's going to be in trouble."

I heard the students saying. They were right. We told him to stop, he didn't. Now he gotta face the consequences.
I walked towards them and pushed Jungkook.

"How many times do i have to fucking tell you that she is fucking my property?" I said.

"W-What are you doing here?!"

"You dumb fuck. This is my school. I can get you suspended if you don't stop chasing my girl."

His look was shocked. He couldn't speak. What's mine, is mine. No one can steal if from me. He ran when i said those words. He must be scared now.
Lisa was shocked from what i did.

"So? Are you planning to stand there?" I asked her.

"N-No. Let's go." She said. We separated ways. We don't go on the same classes. Ugh. Lucky Jisoo.
This girl is making me so possessive.
But how would you react if you see someone doing it to your girlfriend?
I was so bored in my class. So i planned to play with my phone.

"Excuse me, Ms. Kim. No cellphones allowed doing class."

I stood up and took one paper and a marker and wrote

"Cellphones are allowed in class"

Everyone was looking at me. They were smiling, i know they want to use their cellphones during class, especially Math.
The teacher can't stop me. We own this school, if she complains, she'll be fired.

After her class, i went to the caffetteria. Lisa's class will end in 40 minutes. My last class will start in 40 minutes. So which means, i'll not be able to see her. I miss her already.
We have an upcoming test. I'm not yet ready. They gave us so many projects, now the test.
They're killing us.

Classes ended. I can't see Lisa. Where is she? Maybe she went home. How dare that bitch not to wait for me. Ugh.

I went home and did ALL of my projects. Math, Geography, History, Chemistry. Fuck this subjects. They're giving me a headache. It's 1 in the morning and i am so sleepy. I don't think i can do this. I slept for a bit.

The next day i went to school. I didn't see Lisa. Where is she? She didn't messaged me yet. I'm starting to get worried. It's not normal for her. She usually spam me when she gets home.
But this time she haven't messaged me yet. Where are you Lisa?

I tried contacting Chaeng.

"Chaeng, where is Lisa? She haven't messaged me yet. Do you know where is she?"
I asked.

"We're also looking for her Jen. We can't find her"

"But she was at school yesterday right?"

"Yes. But it seems like she cut classes."

I started crying. What if something happened to her?

"Don't cry Jen. We'll find her."

"Let me know if you have found her."

Then i hanged up. Lisa, where are you? Damn.
I told my father that she was missing. He told me that he'll hire someone to find Lisa. But is that enough to find her?
I'm so worried.

Where are you Lisa?