VIII

Lisa's POV

Now i get it. I knew that Jennie Kim is afraid of something, and she doesn't want to show it to others. Thunderstorms, i wonder why she is afraid of them?

I went home, and Chaeng was there.

"Chaeng where the fck-" I stopped when i saw her crying. I ran towards her and hugged her.

"Chaeng why are you crying?" I asked.

"L-Lisa. Mom..."

"What's with Mom?!"

"She's dead..." Those words hit me so hard.

"No... You're joking. This is not a good joke Unnie." I tried to smile, but tears are starting to fall.

"She had a had car accident Lisa" She started.

"Where's mom?! Where is mom?!" I yelled.

"Lisa, calm down!" She replied.

"I HAVE TO SEE MOM! YOU'RE LYING! SHE'S NOT DEAD!"
I screamed. I can't believe this.

"Lisa! Do you think i'll be lying to you huh? Do you think i'm happy that our mother is fucking dead?! Lisa?! Seriously?!"

I sat on the sofa and covered my face. I'm so fucked up. I can't believe this.

"Does our father know about this?" I asked.

"Yes. Me, Jisoo and Appa went awhile ago." She said.

I did not answered back and went upstairs. I sat on my bed and started to cry. I can't believe this. I regret not living with her. It was a wrong decision living alone. Me and Chaeng should stayed with my mother. Now, my mother... Is gone.

The next morning i did not go to school. I cried all night. Chaeng tried to talk to me but i keep saying that i don't want to talk with anyone. I do not know what to do. I should have spent my time with my mom. I regret everything. I don't think i can take this. Maybe if i was with mom, that wouldn't happen at all.

Jisoo and Chaeng called me. But i was expecting for someone to comfort me, but i don't know who.
I didn't eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you're asking me if i'm starving my self, yes i am.

I came back to my senses when someone knocked on my door.

"Chaeng i told you i'm-"

I stopped when i saw Jennie.

"Jennie?" I asked.

"U-uhm yeah. Jisoo and Chaeng told me that you were not okay so i planned to visit you..."

I couldn't help but to smile and i don't know why. She sat beside me.

"I know it's hard Lisa... But through the time, you'll be okay. I know it's hard to accept it but everything is going to be alright. I've been there already."
She said.

"Wait your mother-"

"Yes. It was 5 years ago."

"Do you mind if i asked what happened?"

"Nah. Well, it was Thursday night. It was raining really hard. Thunderstorms, lightning. She was going home that night, but the road was slippery... Then her car crashed."
She said.

"That's why you're afraid of thunderstorms?" I asked.

"Yeah..."

In a second, she hugged me. Jennie. Yes, Jennie was the one i was looking for. I needed her comfort.

"Lisa, don't starve your self you stupid. Also, don't skip classes. Like wtf are you doing?" She said. She's still hugging me.

"Tomorrow i'll be back then."

"You better or else" She said.

"Or else what?" I said while smirking.

"Nothing, shut up."

[Sorry for the short update.]