LVI

Lisa's POV

We went to the parking lot and went inside my car.

"Oh, I missed this car." I said. 

"So, what's our plan?" Chaeng asked.

"We first need to know where Jennie is..." I said.

"But how?" Laylah said.

"We track the man's phone." I said.

"What? How?" Chaeng asked.

"I know someone who can do that."

I drove to Luca's place. Luca is one of my close friends, and he knows how to hack gadgets. I still remember when he hacked the Principal's laptop.

He lived in a condo. I texted him awhile ago to warn him that we were coming over.

I knocked the door.

"Lucas, it's me Lisa." I said. He opened the door and smiled at us. I looked at Laylah and she was blushing.

"I know you find him hot but calm down." I whispered. Laylah just looked at me and laughed.

Lucas sat down on his chair and looked at us.

"So? Who should we track?" He asked.

I gave him my phone and he started doing his things.

After a few minutes, he wrote down the address on a piece of paper and gave it to us.

We went back to the car and drove to the place where Jennie was.

Well... Was she really there?

It was a 15 minute drive from Luca's place so we got there easily.  The place was abandoned.

"What's our plan?" Chaeng asked.

"So Laylah, they said that you needed to kill me right?" I asked.

"Uh yeah..." Laylah responded.

"So, you are going to tell him that you actually killed me. Take these clothes and say that these were my clothes before you killed me. Me and Chaeng will find a way to save Jennie. Okay?"

Laylah went out of the car.

"Laylah, take care of her if I don't make it alright?"

"Lalisa what are you talking about?" Chaeng asked. I pulled out my gun.

"Lalisa are you crazy?!"

"Look, if we don't hurt him we won't make it. For sure he has a lot if body guards, so we need this. Trust me, okay?" I said to Chaeng. She just nodded.

We went out of the car and ran towards the entrance. The place looks like a hotel.

I walked carefully, knowing that there are body guards around the place.

"Wait... I hear someone..." I whispered. I pointed the gun at the man and shot him. I ran towards him and picked up the gun the he was holding.

I'm glad that I used to play Call Of Duty.

Chaeng was behind me. I saw another body guard. He wasn't facing us so I took my chance, I grabbed him by his neck and punched him.

You could hear gun shots all over the place. You could see blood all over the floor... I hated this.

But I have to save Jen...