XXIII

Jennie's POV

It's been one week since that accident happened. Lisa has been trying to message me but i wouldn't reply her. She reminds me of my father, but i know that she didn't want to.

"Yah Jen..." Jisoo for the mean time, stayed at my condo.

"What?" I asked.

"Look at yourself... Forgive her."

I looked at her and smiled. I grabbed my phone and called her.

"Lisa..." I said.

"Hey Jen! How are you-- Yah Irene!"

She said. What the actual fuck? I ended the call and stood up.

"Jisoo come with me." I went to her place. I opened the door and looked for Lisa. And there she is. With Irene.

"LALISA MANOBAN." I said.

"O-Oh Babe-" I ignored her and went to Irene.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT SHE HAS A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND? HUH? ARE YOU THE DESPERATE? GO AND FIND ANOTHER GIRL, NOT MY GIRL OKAY?!" I yelled. I can see that she was nervous. She was scared.

"W-what are you talking about? Lisa likes me right-" I didn't let her finish and grabbed the glass of water and pour it to her.

"You bitch!" She tried to slap me but i grabbed her wrist.

"You SLUT. If i see you with my girl again, i'm going to choke you till death. DO YOU GET IT IRENE?!" I said. She just nodded and left. I turned to Lisa.

"And you Lalisa Manoban. What the fuck were you trying to do huh?" I said.

"I swear, she just came inside my house. I'd never cheat on you promise." She said.

I stepped forward and hugged her.

"I'm sorry for not believing you." I said. She kissed my forehead and hugged me back.

"Trust me okay? Look, i love you and i'd never cheat on you."

"Ugh stop being sweet you two. Hello?" I heard Jisoo. Oh right, she was here.

"Where's Chaeng?" She asked.

"Upstairs. Call her, we're going to have some soju and chicken." Lisa said.

I'm happy that me and Lisa are good now. Thank god...