VII

Jennie's POV

We have saturday classes. I told my father to suspended it but he didn't listen. Ah and yeah, we own the school. Ugh i swear i hate my father when he does this. Who the fck wants to go to school on a saturday? Now i have to deal with those stupid teachers and nerds. They're just being nice to me because they know that i'm the President's daughter, and they want money from him. Psh. I got dressed up in our school uniform. Seriously, why the parents didn't complain about our uniform? The skirt it's too short. How pathetic. I grabbed my bag and called my driver.

"Mr. Park! Let's go!"

I entered the car, and Mr. Park started the car and drove.
I was listening to Best Part, then suddenly my phone vibrated.
I checked and it was a message from Lisa.

Lisa|6:35Am
Are you going to school?

Jennie|6:36Am
Yup. You?

Lisa|6:37Am
I'm at the school already. See ya.

"Ms. Jennie, we're here." Mr. Park said.

"Thanks Mr. Park. See you. I'll message you later"

I was walking towards the entrance, but i stopped when someone grabbed my wrist.
I turned around, it was Lisa.

"Hey Jennie" She said while letting go my wrist and smiling. Stupid smile.

"Hi" I said.

"Did you see Chaeng?"

"Why are you asking me that? She's your sister, you should know where she is" I said.

"She didn't come with me today. And i'm worried." She really looked worried.

"Did you try calling her?"

"Yes but she didn't respond. Jennie can you help me look for her?" She asked.

"How we are going to look for her? And where is Jisoo? Did you see her?"

"No i didn't. So your and my best friend are missing? Oh god. I'll try to call Chaeng again."

She called Chaeng. But she looked disappointed. She also tried calling Jisoo but she also didn't answer.
I tried to call Jisoo. It's ringing, but she is not answering.
What the fck is wrong with these two?
We asked everyone if they saw them, but nobody said yes.

"Aish. Where the heck are they?" I heard Lisa. She must be worried sick, it's her sister that is missing. And Jisoo, that bitch, where did she go? Maybe they're together?

We separated ways, i went to my last class. It was math. I kinda like math, but the teacher was boring so i didn't pay attention.

It's already 5pm and we are still looking for them. We asked all the students, and now we're alone here. I'm so tired.

"Lisa, let's take a break i'm tired."

She nodded, and we sat on the corridor's floor.
When suddenly, i heard rain drops. I started to get nervous.

"Oh it's raining. Aish how am i going home now?" Lisa said.

We stayed silent for a moment, when i heard thunderstorm.

"Ah!" I covered my ears. My heart is beating so damn fast.

"Hey Jennie! Are you okay?" Lisa asked. I couldn't help but to cry. I'm scared of thunderstorms, i have bad memories with that.

"N-no." I answered.

"Come here." I move a little bit closer to her, then i felt her arms around me. She was hugging me, and i felt safe in her arms.

"Stop crying. I'm here, okay?"

She is the first one seeing me like this. I never showed this side to anyone, even Jisoo.
I put my head on her shoulder, then she grabbed my hand and interwined it with her's. We look like a couple in this position.
I heard another thunderstorm. She hugged me tighter. I can smell her scent, it's smell so good. After a while, the rain stopped.

"It stopped. Should we go now?" she asked.

"N-no. Let's stay for a little bit more like this."

I didn't want to go. I wanted to stay here with her. And i don't know why. I feel safe.

"Hmmm. I wonder where is Jisoo and Chaeng right now?"

"Maybe they're on a date."

"Maybe. I wonder who'll be my first date" She said.

"Me" I said. She looked at me and she was about to say something but i interrupted her.

"I mean me too. I never had a date before."

"What? You? Jennie Kim? The hottest and prettiest girl in this school never had a date?" She laughed.

"Yah! As if you had a date huh?" I said.

"I never had one because who would like a girl like me?"

"Maybe that someone is just right here or there." I said.

"But seriously. You never had a date?" She asked again.

"No. I don't want to open my heart for those people that are not worth it. Maybe SOMEONE will do that." I said.

"Hey its already 7Pm. Let's go home."

She stand up and i did the same.
I messaged Mr. Park to fetch me.

"See you tomorrow Jennie" She said, then she kissed my cheeks. Again.