VI

Lisa's POV

Damn that Irene. I don't know why i freaking got triggered when she called Jennie a bitch. Maybe because i know that she's not like that. She's not a bitch. She's not rude like they see. She's not mean like they see. I know that she is soft inside, but she doesn't want to show it.

"L-lisa you're still holding my h-hand." I look at my hand and i was still holding it. Nice one Manoban. I let go of her hand, and after i saw her laughing. Aish. This girl is making fun of me.

We visited again my father. Yesterday he wasn't there, they said that he was still on another country, but he would come back today.

I greeted my most close waiter there.

"Hey Seulgi!" Greeted her.

"Hey Lisa. I'm really sorry for how Irene acted earlier. She really hate Jennie. But hey Jennie, i know you're nice"

Seulgi said. She's also my best friend, she works for our restaurant to support her school. Her parents left her at the age of 15. Now she's 18, she's working for us for 3 years already. I kinda feel bad for her.

"O-Oh, thanks." Jennie said. She doesn't know Seulgi well, but i swear, Seulgi is fun to be with.

"Lalisa!" I headed my father screamed. I was so happy to see him.

"Appa!" I ran towards him and hugged him. I missed him so much! We don't see each other for months already, because i already have my own house.
Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeng bowed to him.

"Hello beautiful ladies. Lalisa, introduce me to them." My father said.

"This is Jisoo" I started.

"And this is Jennie-" I said while smiling but my father cut me off.

"Hmmm. Is she your girlfriend?" My father asked.

"A-ah n-no Appa! She's just my f-friend!" I said.

"Excuse us for a second." My father said.

"You should date her!" My father whispered.

"A-Appa! She doesn't even like me, what are you saying?"

"Oh so you like her?"

"Y-yeah. I think i have a crush on her."

"Let's make a deal. Tonight i'll serve you everything for free, you'll be in the VIP room with KTV, but you need to get her. If you love someone, you should tell them before everything its too late. Deal?"

"W-what? Aish. Fine."

My father smiled and turned back to my best friends.

"Hey. So, i'll serve you everything. For free. Let's proceed to the VIP room."

My father guided us to the VIP room. When he opened the door i was shocked.
It was fully air conditioned, and it has a KTV. Omg.

"Please seat."

We sat then waited for the food.

"Hey Chaeng. Please sing us a song!" I said.

[Please play Perfect by Ed Sheeran while reading this part]
I gave her the microphone and the remote. She set the number and started singing.

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet 
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

I found my self staring at Jennie. I saw again her gummy smile. I feel like we're the only two here in this room. It's only been 1 week since we knew each other but i feel lik i've known her forever. Jennie isn't rude and mean. She's soft. I can feel it. Everyone has a reason for doing this or that thing.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

The room was so relaxing with Chaeng's voice.
I remember what my father said earlier.

"If you love someon, you should tell them before its too late."

Maybe my father i right. You need to tell them what you feel before its too late, or else you'll miss the chance.
(A/N: *cough)
But tonight, it's not the right thing, and i'm still not sure about my feelings. Maybe i just find her attractive, nothing more.

Chaeng finished singing and the food arrived. Oh damn! I'm so hungry.

We ate, and ate and ate. Chaeng is a skinny legend but she ate more than i did! I'm so full!

"Chaeng are you still not full?" Jennie asked.

"Food is life." Chaeng said and rolled her eyes.
I drop Jisoo and Chaeng at their house. Last is Jennie, again.

I opened the door for her, then she smiled at me.

"Hey, btw thank you for defending me from that bitch- i mean Irene awhile ago. But i could defended my self tho."
She said. Wow so she's not happy that i defended her? Aish.

"Goodnight Jennie. See you around."

[Almost 1K reads. Hehe.]