XXVII

Jen's POV

I woke up with someone hugging me. It was Lisa.
She was so beautiful even sleeping.

"You're so beautiful..." I said while caressing her hair.

"You're more." She said. I quickly turned my back. Ugh this girl! I tried to stand up but she hold my wrist.

"Don't go" She said.

"We need to get prepared" I said.
We got prepared and went to the entrance. My dad said he'll give us two days for us to go on dates. My father is supportive af. We went to Fontana Di Trevi. This is so beautiful. Rome is beautiful. Italy is beautiful. I still can't believe that i'm walking on Rome's streets... with the one that i love.

"This looks like a dream..." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"I'm in Italy, with the love of my life."

"I'm also glad i'm here. With you." She looked at me.

"Stop being sweet idiot, i don't like that." I said 

"But you like it. Don't you?" She's teasing me again argh. I just rolled my eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes. It's irritating."

I just laughed at her. We took pictures and went back to the hotel already.
While walking, we saw a familiar girl. Just by seeing her, it makes my blood boil.
Lisa hold my waist. I'm sure she's mad.

"Hey Lisa, Jen! It's so nice to see you here!" Irene said. What is she even doing here? Is she following us?

"Yea." Lisa said.

"Anyways, i gotta go! Byee!" Irene said then left.

A smirk on Lisa's lips formed.

"Why are you smirking huh?" I asked.

"I saw that you were so damn jealous." She said. I wasn't jealous, psh.

"I wasn't, shut up." I said.

"Yeah right" She said. While walking to the entrance, we saw our dad talking to someone. The man was very familiar. But i forgot her name. After a few minutes, the man left. I walked towards my father.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"H-Hey. I-It was my friend. You should rest. You might be tired." My dad said. I feel like he's hiding something.

We went back to our room.

"Hey Lisa." I said.

"Hmm?" She looked at me.

"Sit here." I said while patting the space beside me. She sat and looked at me.

"I think my dad is hiding something." I told her.

"Actually, i think i know who is that man who your father was talking about." She said.

"What? Really?" I asked.

"Yes. If i'm not wrong, he's Dr. Lee, he's specialised in brain tumors. He's one of the best doctors in Korea."

"You know him too well, tsk." I said then turned my back.

"Omg don't tell me you're jealous?" She asked. I didn't answer. After a few minutes, i felt her arms around me.

"My babyyyy. You're the only i like. You're my one and only." She said. I still didn't reply.

"I love you so much my dumplingggggggg"

"What did you call me?" I asked.

"Dumplinggggggg" She said.
I was even madder because she called me dumpling. I'm not a dumpling.

"Yah babeeeeee. When i call you dumpling, it's not a bad thing." She said.

"Babeeeee i love youuuuu" She said again. I couldn't help but to smile. Ugh i hate her.

"Ugh okay fine, shut up." I said.

"Aishhhh. Alright"

The Next Day

We're going back to Korea tomorrow. My father said it'll rain today, so we're going to stay at home. Argh i wanted to go out with Lisa. But anyways, there a HUGE theater here. So we can watch movies, without paying. Yes, this hotel is going to be one of your dreams. I enjoyed my staying here, i hope we'll go back here someday.

[Hey guys. How are you? Please take care of your selves!!]