XIV

Jennie's POV

We hanged out with Jisoo and Chaeng after that. The day went fast. I'm currently laying on my bed while thinking of what i did earlier. Seriously Jennie? What in the world were you thinking? Aish! I was rolling on my bed because i was so damn frustrated, when suddenly my phone vibrated. I grabbed my phone and see who messaged me.

"Lisa sent you a message."

Aish! Seriously! Such a bother ugh.

Lisa|10:04Pm
Hey baby

Did she just called me baby?

Jennie|10:05Pm
Hey pabo. What do you want?

Lisa|10:06 Pm
Just checking on my GIRLFRIEND.

Jennie|10:07Pm
I'm not your girlfriend

Jennie|10:08Pm
I mean i am

Jennie|10:08Pm
I mean no

Jennie|10:08Pm
Aish! Never mind you dumbass. Go sleep

Lisa|10:09Pm
Nope. I'm going out.

Jennie|10:10Pm
You can't.

Lisa|10:11Pm
Ms. Jennie Kim, i can go out whenever i want.

Jennie|10:13Pm
No you can't, you should follow what i say. YOU CAN'T GO OUT.

Lisa|10:13Pm
I can.

Jennie|10:14Pm
You can't go out without your GIRLFRIEND. So bring me with you.

Lisa|10:15Pm
What the? Aish. Fine. Get ready then.

Then she logged off. She picked me up at exactly 11.

"So? Where are we going? And why are you wearing shorts Manoban? You can't go out at night with shorts, what if some assholes check on you huh? Look, they can see your long legs. I won't let them see what's mine, we're not-"

And in a second, i felt her lips on mine. Her soft lips again. My heart is beating so fast.

"Yah. Jennie, tell me." She said after kissing me. Seriously?

"What?" I asked.

"Why are you being so protective?" She asked. Well i don't know either.

"Why? Can't i be? I am your GIRLFRIEND, for your information." I said.

"Well you're wearing shorts too. Aish. Go change." She said.

"Why do you care huh?"

"Because you're my girlfriend and i care for you? Go change. Now." She said. I went inside again and changed. Aish. This girl seriously.

I entered the car.

"So? Where are we going?" I asked.

"Where do you want to go?" She asked.

"Hmmmm. A place that is special to you."

"You're not a place but you're special to me. Anyways let's go?"

We went to a place where i have never been before. The place was on top of a hill. You can see the whole town from here.

"Woah! It's so beautiful here!" I said. I sat on the grass, so she did the same.

"This is my favourite place. I go here when i feel sad, or lonely."

"Wait are you sad?" I asked. She smiled.

"Of course not. This time its for another reason, i came here because i'm happy." She said.

"Oh. And why are you happy?"

"Because i met someone who is making me so damn happy. I don't know what i feel about that person, i just feel happy and safe when i'm with that person." She said. Aishhh that someone must me so damn lucky. But why am i hurt?

"May i know who's that someone?"

"Hmmm. She's the first one who i took here." She said. Is it me? Is it?

"C'monnnn. Tell meeee."

"Aish. Are you that slow?" She said while pinching my cheeks.

"Tell me already." I said.

"You're the first one that i took here."

I do make her happy. And yes, she's making me happy too. What am i really feeling for her? I don't like her talking to others, i don't like someone liking on her. Seriously? Am i falling in love? Lalisa Manoban... She's the girl making me confused. Of my feelings. Aish.

"And i hope i will be the last..."