XXXVI

Jen's POV

Lisa has been very clingy to me the past few days. I kinda liked it. But i'm not sure if i should trust her again. Should i? Aishh.

It's night, so i went to our hide out where me and Lisa were coming. 

I sat on the ground and looked at the city. This place is beautiful when you want to be alone. I miss her. I really do miss her. How i wish she was here with my right now.

"Aish! You stupid girl! Why did i even trusted you? Why you asked your twin to act like you! AIGO!"

"Aish. You miss me too much" I heard someone saying.

"Holy cow! What are you doing here?!" It was Lisa. She was looking at me and smiling.

"Of course, this is my hide out. I should be the one asking you that, what are you doing HERE?"

"Nothing. I was about to leave. So bye"  I was about to leave but she hold my wrist.

"Stop right there. It's dangerous out there." She seriously said. What's her problem? She suddenly got serious.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the ground again, so she did the same. I want to hug her, i want to tease her, but i can't. I don't have the right to do that.

"Jen, are you taken?" She asked. Why is she even asking this? Tsk.

"Y-Yes." I lied. I want to see her reaction.
I looked at her and her face was like she lost on an important game.

"Can i still wait for you?" She asked.

"It's up to you." I said.

"And no, i'm not taken. I'm still not." I added.

"That's nice." She said. She was smiling. But i could see in her eyes that she wasn't happy.
I wonder why?

"It's seems like you're not happy." I said.

"You know me too well. I don't know Jen, i'm just scared that maybe i'm just getting my hopes up. I'm scared that you might not accept me again, because of what i did two years ago." She said. She was crying. I don't want to see her like this. I held her hand and interwined it with mine.

"Lisa, for the past two years, i tried to flirt with everyone i saw. I tried to forget about you, i got drunk, i was so fucked up. I really tried to forget about you, but i couldn't. I thought i already moved on and forgot about you, but i was wrong. When you came to my office to see me, my feelings for you got back. In this two years Lisa, all i did was to forget about you, but i couldn't. I still do love you Lisa, but i'm also scared. That you might hurt me again. "

After what i said, she kissed me. I missed her lips, i missed how she looked like me.

"Jen, i promise, i really do promise not to hurt to ever again. Please trust me. Just accept me again, please." She begged.

"I will Lisa. I will."