XXIV

Lisa's POV

Summer is ending. Two weeks more and we'll be back to school. This year will be my last. Also, it's been already 11 months since me and Jen started dating. Staying strong eh. Jisoo and my big sis also started dating.
We're currently at Jen's place. Jisoo and Chaeng are eating, while me and Jen are watching a movie.

"You should talk to your father." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"He's your father idiot. You should forgive him already."

"But-" She was about to say something but i cut her off.

"No buts. Want me to drop you off at his office?" I asked, then she nodded.

I drove her at Mr. Kim's office.

Jen's POV

I can't believe i'm doing this. Should i forgive him? He lied to me. I mean, it's hard to forgive someone who lied to you. But it's now or never.
I went to my father's office.
When i opened the door, he was reading some papers. I guess he's busy.

"Oh Jen." He said when he saw me.

"Dad." I said.

"Jen forgive me, i'm really sorry. I didn't mean to say those things. And plus i found out that Yuki cheated on me. I'm really sorry." He said. Okay, i forgave my father but i won't forgive Yuki.

"Where is this Yuki?" I asked.

"She said that she's at the mall. Why?" He asked.

I left him without saying anything, and went to Lisa's car.

"Let's go to the mall babe." I said.

"Alright." She drove fast as she can. When we arrived, i looked for that bitch. We've been looking for her for like 15 minutes.

"Let look at the restaurants." Lisa said. We looked and looked. We found her at one Italian restaurant.

I walked towards her, and slapped her.

"What the?!" She said.

"You bitch. Don't you ever go near on my father or i will fucking choke you. Understood?!" I said.

"You don't tell me what to do."

I grabbed her hair and pulled it.

"Yes, i do. Now shut the fuck up okay? Don't mess with my family. You slut." I said then pushed her.  After that Lisa grabbed my waist and we left.

"Hmm. I like it." Lisa joked.

"Aish" I said then slapped her arm. She just laughed.

[Guys sorry for the short and slowwwwwwww updates. Where do you want me to focus, Possessive Bitch or See U Later?]