XIX

Jennie's POV

"Jen. You should forgive your father." Lisa said.

"Aish Lisa. If you were in my place i'm sure you won't forgive him, promise. Would you forgive someone who broke his or her promise? I mean, it's hard to forgive someone." I said.

"Jennie, forgive and forget." She said.

"Let's not talk about this. It's summer c'mon. We should enjoy our selves. Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Aaaaarggg. I wanna stay in my bed for the whole day. Let's do nothing." She said while laying in her bed. Ugh this girl seriously.
I opened the TV, and the show was called "The Great seducer."

"Oh!" Lisa screamed.

"Lisa! Don't scream like that! Do you want me to have a heart attack?!" I said.

"Oh sorry. That girl, Joy! It's my best friend! But she goes to another school, so we do not keep in touch that much." She said. She seem so happy. I think this girl like this bitch- i mean girl named Joy. That's a big NO.

"Do you like her?" I asked.

"Of course..." She said. Okay she ruined everything. I'm hurt. Why Lisa, why.

"...Not! She's just a friend. I don't find her attractive." She added. I couldn't help but to smile. I swear, i feel the luckiest girl on earth.

"Why are you smiling like that?" She asked while laughing.

"U-uhm nothing!" I said. Aish. She caught me.
We watched The great seducer. Okay this Soo ji is such a bitch. And Si hyun! Omg such an oppa, but Lisa is more- Oh wait what? I'm kidding okay? Pretend you never see that.

"Do you think Chaeng and Jisoo and dating?" I asked.

"Yeah, i think so too. I even saw them kissing each other on the cheeks." Her eyes was till focusing on the TV. Focus on me you bitch.

"They're definitely dating." I said.

"I know right! Btw, are you enjoying your staying in here?" She asked. Yes i'm enjoying it because of you.

"Yes." I shortly said.

"Nice then. Chaeng left btw. And also Jisoom I think they're on a date. What do you think?"

"Yeah."

She was still looking at the TV. Notice me senpai. Jk.

"What about us?" I asked.

"Are you asking if we're DATING for REAL?" She said while looking at me. Omg i feel nervous. What if we're not dating? What if i was just being too excited? What if- Ugh. Seriously. I'm starting to like this girl. I'm getting more curious about her personality.

"Uhm yeah"

Istg my heart is beating two times faster than it does. I'm going crazy here.

"Haha you're cute. Yes we are."

[GUYS, After this book, i'm planning again to do a new one. AND BTW, CONGRATULATIONS TO BLACKPINK FOR GETTING THE PAK!!!! OMFG I'M CRYING. HATERS, GET THAT PAK INSIDE YOUR HEAD BTCHES. Btw here's the cover and happy 12K reads. Thank you so much huhuhu]

 Thank you so much huhuhu]