XXII

Lisa's POV

I was at the mall. I was doing some shopping. I'm out of clothes, even tho i have 3 cabinets. I still need clothes.
I called Jennie for her to accompany me.

I was waiting for her on McDonald's. While sitting, someone sat on the other chair.
When i looked up, it was Jungkook. Seriously?

"Break up with her" He said.

"I won't. Why would i?" I said.

"I can make you happier." He said.

"Can you please get the fuck out of my life? I don't need desperate persons like you." I was about to stand up, but he grabbed my wrist.

"Give me one chance Lisa." He said.

"Sorry, but no."

"No huh?" I was about to walk when he pulled my close to him and kissed me. I pushed him.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled then i slapped him.

"S-Sorry Lisa, but you're mine now." He said.  (A/N qaqu nanggigigil ako)

"FUCK YOU." I said.

"L-Lisa..." I heard a familiar voice. It was Jennie.

"Jen... No it's not like what you think" I said. But she ran away from me, i chase her until the parking lot. Goddamn i need to exercise huh!
I grabbed her wrist and hugged her.

"Baby it's not like what you think" I said.

"T-Then what is it?! I saw you kissing him!" She said while crying.

"Baby, he forced me. But didn't you see that i slapped him? I swear, i don't like him." I said.

"Y-you're lying" She cried even harder.

"Baby, look at me." I said while looking in her eyes.

"I don't like Jungkook. You're the one that i like." Jennie was not saying anything.

"Give me time to think." She said.

"W-What? Are you breaking up with me?" I'm so nervous. What if she breaks up with me? What if i won't ever see her again?

"Of course..." Those words broke my heart.

"...Not. I just need time to think. I'm sorry Lisa." She added. I understand her. She might be shocked. Since her father did that, i don't think she wants to trust anyone now.

"I'll give you time. But not too long. Or else i'll miss you." I said.

"Shut up. Drop me home." She said.

[Sorry for the short update.

And thank you guys for this hskdkskdk]