XXIX

Jen's POV

It's been one week since we're looking for Lisa. I miss her. Did she got tired of me?
Did she?
She didn't texted me at all.
But what if Jungkook did something to her?
Oh god, please no.
I went to Jungkook's room and grabbed his shirt and dragged him outside.

"What did you do to Lisa huh?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"She's missing asshole! What did you do to her?!" I shouted.

"I didn't do anything!" He answered.

But i think he's right... If he'd kidnap Lisa, he wouldn't be here. For this time i should trust Jungkook.

"Jungkook. I need you to help me. I need to find her..." I started crying. What if we don't find her anymore? What if something happened to her?

"Yah! Don't cry. I'll help you since i like her." He said.

"Thank you Jungkook. Tomorrow, me, Rosé and Jisoo will pick you up at exactly 6am. I'll see you."

I went home and packed my things. I hope she is doing well... I'm so worried. If something happens to her i would never forgive my self.

The next day

I told my father that we were going to look for Lisa. Me, Chaeng, Jisoo and Jungkook are going to look for Lisa.
My dad said that they found her in Jeju Island. What is she even doing there? Why would she even go there?

We arrived at Jeju after a few hours. We stayed on my grandma's house. Her house is pretty bigger than ours.

"Hi Grandmaaaa!" I said.

"Hey honey!" She hugged me.

We fixed our things and went to the places where my father told.

Lisa... Where are you?