XVI

Lisa's POV

After that night, in the weekend we would stay at my so called hide out. She would show up at my house begging to go there.
But this time she called me, she was sobbing.

"Lisa... Please can we go to your hide out? I need to tell you s-something."

"Hey, why are you crying?! I'll be there in 5 minutes. Wait okay?"

I drove as fast as i can. When i arrived at her house, i saw her seating on the stairs, while crying. I opened the door of my car, and ran towards her.

"Hey. I'm here, stop crying. Let's go." I grabbed her hand and went to my car.
When we arrived at our hide out, she sat on the grass and started to cry again. Damn... It makes me so sad seeing her like this.

"Baby... What happened?" I asked her.

"M-my D-Dad, is going to be married. Again." She started.

"I can't believe this. He promised me that he'll love my mother for the 'rest' of his life. And now? He's fucking going to be married with another woman. Seriously, promises are meant to be fucking broken. Bullshit." She added.

"Aish. Come here." I said then she moved a little closer and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Lisa... I don't know what to do. Can i stay at your place for a few weeks? Please..." She said.

"It's fine with me. When are you moving then?" I asked.

"Maybe tomorrow. It's Sunday after all."

"Hey look at me." I said while turning her face towards mine.

"Everything is going to be alright okay? Stop crying. I'm here." I said then kissed her forehead. After that, she hugged me.

"Thank you Lisa..."

I drove her home.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight Jennie." I said then left. Damn, i feel so fucking sad for her.

When i arrived at my place, Chaeng was watching a movie.

"Hey little sis. Where have you been?" She asked.

"Jennie needed me."

"Why o why?" She said while smirking.

"She called me while sobbing. I was so damn worried so i went to her house."

"Wait? Jennie was crying?" She asked.

"Yeah. Anyways, Jennie will be staying here for a few weeks."

"OH MY. So when's the wedding?" She joked.

"Shut up. Is any room available?" I said while throwing the pillow that was beside me at her.

"Nope. Appa will be staying here also for a few days. So i guess Jennie will be staying at your bedroom for a couple of days." She said.

"I'll be sleeping at my sofa then." I was about to leave but she said something.

"Why not sleep together? She's your girlfriend after all?"

"UGH SERIOUSLY CHAENG SHUT UPPPPPPP." She just laughed. Aish this girl seriously.
I went upstairs and fixed my room. I miss Kuma! I swear that's the cutest dog i've ever seen. When i fixed my room, i slept.

Jennie's POV

When Lisa left, i went upstairs. I lay on my bed and started crying, again. How could my father do this? He promised... I hope this is just a dream. Kuma jumped on my bed and put his head  beside my face.

"Hey Kuma..." I said while petting him.

"I wish Lisa was here right now... Do you want to come with me tomorrow? At her place?" I asked. He started rolling and to lick my face.

"I guess this is a yes." After that i fell asleep.

*Flashback*

It's Saturday. Dad called me to discuss something with him. I wonder what is it. I went to the restaurant that my dad told me. I dressed up formally. When i arrived there he was with someone. It was a woman. Maybe it's just his secretary. Right? I entered the restaurant and sat in front of them.

"Hey baby girl." My dad said.

"Dad." I gave him a 'I told you not to call me baby girl' look.

"Anyways, this is Yuki." My dad added. I smiled at the woman called Yuki, then she smiled me back. Dad and Yuki looked at each other and smiled. What's up with this two? They seem so fucking sweet. Disgusting. Bitch please. They were laughing and telling something to each other. There were sometimes that my father would hold her hand.

"Ehem. So? Are you going to ignore me?" I asked.

"Oh sorry. Btw, i'm planning to get married with Yuki!" My father said while smiling. I felt my tears started building up.

"No... You promised dad. YOU PROMISED." I said while getting up.

"Well, i realized that i'm in love with Yuki. She's so perfect! Hahaha!" My dad said while looking at Yuki.

"Bullshit." I said then left. My dad chased me.

"Jennie! wait!" I started walking faster, we are in the parking lot now. He ran towards me and grabbed my hand.

"Can you please leave me?! " i yelled.

"Let me explain Jennie-"

"Fuck your explanation! You promised Dad! That you won't love another woman even if my mother is gone!" Tears began to fell. It hurts so much.

"Jennie. I'm sorry, but i love Yuki." He said.

"Then choose. Me or Yuki?"

"Jennie..."

"Of course, you would choose your Yuki right?! Don't talk to me. No, don't even show up. I do not want to see you."

"Jennie, why would i love a DEAD woman?" I slapped him.

"I'm so disappointed on you dad. 'Why would i love a dead woman' seriously?! You don't know how much it hurts to think that my mother is dead! Do you know why Mom had that stupid accident huh?! It was because of you Dad! She saw you with another woman! Are you asking how i know that? Well, before the accident she called me. She was so hurt dad. She told me that she was going to see you, but look what she saw? You with another woman. After that, she got drunk and tried to drove. Then it started to rain. The road was slippery... And that cause the fucking accident."

"Oh my god..." my father said. He started crying.

"Are you happy now Dad?! Go to your fucking Yuki. I'm done with you. Don't show up your self saying that you are sorry." I said, and finally went home.

[Hey guys, it's almost 10K reads, thanks for supporting this book. Love y'all~]