XVII

Jennie's POV

I went to Lisa's house the next day. I brought 5 luggages. Yes 5.
I also brought Kuma.

"Lisa, thank you for making me stay here." I said.

"No problem. Anything for my baby." She said then winked. Ugh this girl. Me and Lisa went upstairs to fix my things.

"Ah Jennie, you'll be staying here in my room for a couple of days." Lisa said. Wait it means we'll sleep together? Omg.

"I'll be sleeping on the sofa, after all it's big. Wait i'll be back. I'll get some snack." She said. Oh woah. She'll be giving her bed to me? I mean not give. Aish you understand it already.
I sat on her bed and started thinking of my father. I swear it still hurts when i got to think that my mother is gone. That night was the worst. Tears start to fall from my eyes. It hurts so fucking bad...

"Hey Jen-- Omg why are you crying?" Lisa came and walkd towards me. All i did is hug her.

"Shhh. Stop crying. Tell me. Is it about your father?" I nodded.

"What did really happened? At your mom?" She asked.

"Well, it was 5 years ago... I was just 13 back then."

*Flashback*

I got home from school. Aish! Grade 7 is so hard goddamit. I almost got in to a fight. That stupid girl stole my ball pen. How dare she. Psh. I was fixing my hair, and suddenly my phone started ringing.

"Aigo who the heck is this?" I said then i checked my phone it was my mom.

"Hey eomma!" I said.

"J-Jennie... I saw your father with s-someone else. He's cheating on me."

I felt empty. My mother was sobbing. I was so mad at my father.

"I need to go Jen. Bye baby. I'll see you SOON."

Then she hanged up. I'm worried. What if something happens to her? In a few minutes, it started raining. Damn. This day is the worst.
Aish. I'll just sleep.

It was 11:00Pm, when someone was calling on my phone. It was an unknown number.

"Hey. Who's this?" I asked.

"Hello, Ms. Kim. I just want to let you know that your mother is currently at our hospital. Please come over." The man said. The man sent me the location. I called my driver and showed him the location. When i arrived, i quickly went to the Information desk.

"Hello. Where is Mrs. KIM'S room?" I asked.

"Room 102" The lady said. I went to the room. I found it after a couple of minutes.
I opened the door and i saw my mother covered with a blanket.

"N-No... No! Mom wake up!" I yelled.

I started crying. No. She's not dead right?! She's not!
The doctors held my arm.

"Let me go! Why is my mom like this?! No she's not dead! What kind of doctors are you?! I thought you were saving lives?!" I said.

"We tried our best but-"

"Huh? 'We tried our best' my ass! This is your best?! Huh?! I can't believe this!" I screamed. I called my father, he's not picking up. Goddamit. Such an asshole.

One week passed. Me and my father aren't talking to each other. He doesn't know that i know he's cheating on my mother. I told him that the slippery road caused the accident, but the truth it the doctors said my mom was drunk.

"Princess, please talk to me."
my dad said.

"No. I called you so many times that day, dad. But you weren't picking up. Where were you when i needed you?" I said. He looked so desperate.

"I was on a meeting princess i told you." Ha ha ha. Meeting. So funny dad.

"I'll forgive you, IF you promise me something." I said.

"What is it?" My dad asked.

"You'll love mom for the rest o your life. Even tho she's gone..."
He smiled at me and nodded.

"Promise."

*End of flashback*

"See you soon..." I repeated.
Lisa was looking at me, then held my hand.

"I'm sorry Jennie... I didn't know you had that kind of past. You should try forgiving your father." She said.

"No, Lisa. If someone makes a mistake twice, that's not accidentally made. It's a choice already." I said.

"I understand you Jen. Every thing is going to be alright okay? Don't stress your self to much. I'm here. If you need me, i'll be always be here." She said.
I'm so thankful to have this girl. She's always here for me.

"Thank you Lisa... You don't know how much you make me happy by staying by my side."

[Hello hello. The MV will be out later!! Don't forget to stream okay? Here's another flashback for you to understand what really happened to Jennie in the past~]