Sick

Disclaimer - I don't own the pictures

Hibari laid on his bed, panting. Everything around him was spinning and turning. It felt like half of him was on ice, while the other half was in fire. Suddenly something cold was placed on his head, a wet towel? A figure was next to him, who?

"102F (38.9C)..." a warm female voice rang out, filling the silent air. Hibari tried opening his eyes, only to see a blurry figure. He moved slightly, instantly gaining the attention of the figure. 

"Kyo-chan? are you feeling better? Is there anything you want? water?" the figure spoke, her voice warm and full of concern. Hibari blinked slowly, "no..."

"I'll go get you some water, okay?" she got up, only to have a small hand clutch onto her shirt. 

"Don't leave..." she stopped, startled at his sudden affection, then smiled gently and sat back down. 

"It's okay, I won't leave." he hummed, falling back into sleep. The woman smiled, kissing him gently on the head, "I'll always be here for you."

Hibari had a dream that night.

at first, he was all alone, in the dark, with no one else but himself. It was silent, cold, and terrifying. He wrapped his arms around himself, trying to get some warmth. 

'someone, anyone...please..'

then, a he was engulfed in a warm hug. "kyo-chan, i love you." she said, he couldn't see her face, but he felt safe with her, a warm feeling rose up in him. And suddenly, 

he didn't feel alone anymore.

Hibari woke up early in the morning the next day. He looked around, only to find Miyu sleeping next to him, her large hand holding his smaller one. He blinked, and a small bit of red climbed onto his cheeks. Gently he peeled his hand out, and using what strength he had, carefully put a blanket on his mother. satisfied with himself, he climbed back onto the bed, and went back to sleep.

He never noticed that Miyu was awake the moment he let go of her hand. And was now trying her hardest ever to not cry from happiness. 

.

.

.

OMAKE - years later-

"kyo-chan~~!" a voice rang through the house, Tsuna and the others looked up, curious to what Hibari's mother had. 

"kyo-chan?" Miyu slammed open the door, revealing what she had in her hands, a large stack of photo albums. 

Hibari grunted, clearly unhappy with what his mom is doing. Miyu walked in and sat down in between Kyoya and Reborn. "Would you like to see Kyo-chan's baby pictures?" Her face was bright was happiness, and it seemed as if age took a liking to her, though many years had gone by, her face remained almost the same, with not many changes.

Hibari, after hearing this, immediately his aura changed into 'if you look i'll bite you to death'. Why wasn't it directed towards his mother? Well, that's because he was scared of her getting angry. Why? we'll leave that for another time.

"Of course, Miyu-maman." Reborn said with a smile on his face. 'this is some good blackmail material.' 

Tsuna shivered, as if knowing what reborn was thinking, or it was because of Hibari's strong killing intent, or maybe even both. Though he was a bit curious, he would never admit it.

"haha, sounds interesting!" - a certain rain guardian

"you think everything is interesting you stupid baseball idiot!" - a certain storm guardian

"I WOULD EXTREMELY LOVE TOO, THANK YOU HIBARI'S MOTHER!" - a certain sun guardian

"Kufufufu...." - a certain pineapple head

"Mukuro-sama..." - a certain mist guardian

"Geez, Kyohei-nii, can you please quiet down..." - a certain cow

Miyu flipped open the book, revealing pages of Hibari with dates at the bottom. 

"this one is when Kyo-chan was reading, this is him eating, this one is him falling over- oh and this one was when he was sick, and he covered me with a blanket, kyaaaa! he was so cute when he was a child, thinking I couldn't tell he was awake. Now kyo-chan's not cute at all, always having on a poker face. he was so cute when he was little! Look in this one-"

Miyu was cut off with a loud 'boom'. A certain raging cloud couldn't take it anymore and started a fight with a certain pineapple head, who then accidentally hit a certain octopus head, who then started fighting a baseball idiot. And because Reborn thought it was fun, he fired a couple of shots, that then somehow hit a certain cow. Who started crying, and took out the grenades. Tsuna, who was trying to calm everyone down, then tried to stop him, which resulted in a broken table. Finally, it was Miyu who stopped the fight. 

"ENOUGH!" she shouted, Hibari heard her voice and immediately dropped his weapons. everyone else stopped dead in their tracks, wide-eyed. 

Then, in the sweetest most innocent voice, Miyu opened her mouth,

"If I see one spec of dusk by the time I count to 20, I will personally break all of your bone in your body and tear your meat off your bones piece by piece and feed it to you okay?"

They all shivered, nodding like eager children. Except Reborn, who was off to the side. 

"Good, now clean up."

Quickly everyone sprang into action, and everything was back in place within 20 seconds. while they were cleaning though, Miyu turned to Reborn, "and you, baby, don't think I didn't see you firing those shots." Her eyes gleamed, a dark pool of emotions splashing around. "I'll forgive you this time, but next time..." She didn't finish, giving his a sweet smile. Reborn said nothing, but made a mental note to self to not get this woman mad.

later, when they got back to the vongola base in Italy, the others turned to Hibari with a werid expression.

"Hibari-san...your mom is scary..."