Fuuta's Rankings

Inside the living room of the Sawada Household, on a sunny afternoon.
"HIEEEEEEEEE!" A familiar scream tore through the day, giving the neighbors a sense of deja vu.  

Tsuna rubbed his head as he slowly got up from falling down the stairs. He looked up and to his dismay, his very own home tutor, Reborn stood in front of him.

"Hmph, dame-Tsuna, today we're gonna be doing a talent show."

A pause.

"...eh?"

.

.

.

The phone rang in the Hibari Household, and the Butler Tanaka immediately answered it after the first ring, 

"Hello, you've reached the Hibari Mansion...yes of course....very well I will definitely inform Miss and young master. Have a good day, sir."

Tanaka promptly hung up the phone and walked into the living room where Hibari sat, playing with Hibari next to the open doors connecting to the garden. Miyu sat on the floor, writing something inside a notebook.

"Miyu-sama, young master, Mr.Reborn of the Sawada Household has sent an invitation via phone call for a show at the Sawada residence today." Miyu's ears perked up, her eyes full of curiosity and excitement, "Ara! What a wonderful timing! Kyo-chan lets go!" 

Hibari grunted, muttering something about gathering and how he was going to kill them all, but still got up nevertheless. 

"Hibari! Hibari!!" Hibird chirped and flew in circles around Hibari and Miyu. 

.

.

.

"Ahaha, Tsuna's gonna do a talent show? Sure I'll go!" Yamamoto laughed, he turned around to Gokudera, who was eating sushi, "Ne, Hayato, Tsuna's doing this talent show thing at his house and invited us over, wanna g-" before he finished, Gokudera shot up, shouting, "WHAT JYUDAIME'S TALENT SHOW WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME JYUDAIMEE I'M COMINGGGGG!!!"

Yamamoto blinked, then smiled, running to catch up with Gokudera, "Wait up Hayato~!"

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT CALL ME HAYATO!!"

"Maa, maa,"

"MAA MAA MY AS-"

.

.

.

Tsuna looked at all the people in his living room, his mouth forming a very stiff smile, "...Why are there so many people here Reborn?"

Reborn stood there, and said matter of factly, "Because that makes it more fun." Tsuna could only swallow down all the comments. 

The doorbell rang, and Gokudera burst in, with Yamamoto not far behind him. "Jyudaime! I heard about this talent show of yours and came as soon as I could, I-" 

"You're too loud shut up," Reborn commented while kicking Lambo towards him. 

"Gah!" Gokudera fell over, with Lambo crying on top of him.

"Yo Tsuna!" Yamamoto laughed, waving to say hi. Tsuna smiled and greeted him. Nana was on a 2-day natural spring vacation that she won in an event at the market. 

"Tsuna!" Dino stood at the door, flashing him a big smile. "I heard from Reborn that you were doing a show so I brought you this cake-gah!" Before he could finish, Dino tripped on his own shoelaces and fell face first into the said cake. Tsuna sweatdropped, "Dino-san where are your subordinates?" Dino lifted his frosting filled face up from the ground, "...Romario was getting the other cake..."