Food

(Guys, I'm going to be using him/he pronoun for Mammon since I don't know Mammon's gender and it sounds weird always referring to Mammon as Mammon.) 

.

.

.

Squalo was pissed as ever, a permanent frown on his face, he stomped through the house looking for his stupid boss.

"VOIIIIIIII!" Squalo shouted loudly (as usual) as a bullet zipped by his face and pierced through the wall behind him (as usual). Tick marks appeared on his face as he glared at Xanxas, who also appeared to be in a bad mood.

The rest of the members were also present, but doing their own stuff.

"WHAT THE HELL STUPID BOSS?! YOU COULD HAVE SHOT ME!"

"tsk, shut up trash, I'm hungry. I want steak."

"Ah, talking about food, I heard that there's a really good restaurant that has this fun food challenge! If you finish their really large portion meal, then it's free!" mentioned Lussuria, clapping his hands together lightly.

Mammon's eyes lit up a bit, though no one could see it since it was covered by his cloak.

"Free? That will save me some money, I can do that."

"Shishishishi, the prince wants to challenge this!" Bel piped in.

"Boss? Do you want to go?" Levi asked, looking at Xanxas. Xanxas looked annoyed but nevertheless got up.

"If this turns out to be trash, I'll kill all of you." He threatened.

.

.

.

Squalo gagged a bit, his face pale. The other members of the Varia also had pale faces, "How can this thing be so big...?" Lussuria whispered, "This is impossible to finish!"

"Shishishi...the prince admits defeat this time..." Bel's mouth was twitching, and he had his hands on his stomach, lying face down on the table.

Mammon was starting to question his skills as an illusionist, he had already used some of his illusions to hide the food...so how come there was still so much?!

Levi was face down on the floor, passed out.

Xanxas's face was beyond horrible, it felt like he would throw up and or shoot someone at any given moment. He recalled the faces the other customers in the restaurant gave them when they ordered the special. It all made sense now.

Suddenly, the door slid open, "Oji-san~!" A soft female voice called out, "one special please~!" The Varia whipped their head in her direction, their eyes wide,

'There's no way that woman can finish all that...!' They thought, and for once, they're thoughts lined up.

Miyu's lips curled up in joy, since today her cute baby Kyo-Chan was on some sort of trip with his friends, she decided that she was going to try the very famous food challenge that's she'd been eyeing for a bit of time now. 

Mitt noticed that a bunch of teenage-looking, weirdly dressed group was looking her way, she blinked, smiling kindly towards them. Subconsciously, the Varia also nodded and smiled lightly back. After all, they were raised to treat people politely.

They froze, why the hell were they smiling back?! The order came out quickly, and Miyu's eyes lit up immediately, she clapped her hands together, "itadakimasu!"
The Varia watched as Miyu started to consume food. 

1 minute in...

'There's no way she's gonna finish.' They thought

5 minutes in...