Dream pt.2

After Hibari walked down the hallway, the scenery started to change, it evolved into something that seemed like the woods. Hibari continued to walk down the path until he heard a small rustle in the bushes. Hibari walked over, and pushed the leaves away from the bushes, revealing a shivering small figure cloaked in red.

"HIEEE!" he screamed, tears pouring out of his eyes like a stream, he covered his head, "Don't eat me!!"

Hibari glanced at the little boy, "Who are you?" The boy, seeing that Hibari has no intention of eating him, sniffed and answered, "I'm Tsuna, the little red riding hood."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm hiding from the big bad wolf."

"Have you seen a black butterfly?" Tsuna blinked, thinking to himself then nodded, "Yes, I have."

Hibari nodded, "Do you know where she is?"

"I can tell you, but you have to help me get this to my grandma." Hibari nodded, and they headed off to his grandmother's house.

"Awooo~!" A figure jumped in front of them, stopping them in their tracks, "Little Red Riding Hood~ It's me Byakuran the big bad wolf~!" he playfully yelled, Tsuna jumped, tears pooling in his eyes again, "It's the big bad wolf!" Hibari lashed out with no hesitation, hitting him in the face.

"Ow!!" His eyes teared up, "Why'd you hit me?" He grumbled, grabbing his bag of marshmallows from his pocket. He popped one into his mouth, "Shoichi isn't playing with me, I just wanna play~" Byakuran glanced at Tsuna's basket, "I wanna come with you~I promise I won't eat you!"

Hibari thought to himself, 'this wolf looks a lot more like a fox...'

They headed towards the house, when they got to the door, Tsuna knocked and shouted, "Grandma, it's me! Little red riding hood!" The door opened, and a hammer was thrown out, hitting Tsuna square in the face.

"Gah!"

"Dame-tsuna, what took you so long?" Reborn jumped out, stepping on Tsuna, earning himself a second groan from the Tsuna.

"I didn't mean to-" He was hit again before he finished his sentence. Hibari frowned, he had to get going.

"Herbivore." He called out, getting Tsuna's attention, Tsuna looked back, "Ah right!" He pointed to the road on the right, "Head down that way, you're bound to see the butterfly there."

Tsuna and Byakuran waved goodbye to Hibari, and he was on his own again. Hibari looked around himself, noticing that the scenery has once again changed.

This time, the woods got a lot darker, and there was a suspicious scent of sweetness in the air. Hibari followed the sweetness to a candy house. He looked at it, before hearing his stomach grumble. 'Ah. I'm hungry.'

Without thinking, Hibari walked up to the candy house and tore a bit off, eating it. He didn't think much of it until he heard an eerie laugh.

"Kufufufu...what are you doing eating someone's house?" Hibari turned to see two small children, a boy, and a girl about his age. They both seemed familiar, especially the pineapple-shaped hair they shared. Hibari didn't answer and stared at the male, for some reason...he pissed him off. Without another word, hibari pulled out his tonfas and attacked him.

Mukuro grunted, blocking the attack with his trident, "Tsk, you aggressive skylark!" Chrome stood by the side, worry plastered on her face, "Mukuro-sama!"

Finally, after a couple rounds, and partially destroying the candy house (though it will grow back), Mukuro spoke, "You want to find that damn butterfly right?" Hibari stopped, looking at Mukuro with a dangerous glint in his eyes.