Trip to Italy

A/N - Hey, sorry for the slow updates, can't really think of what to write next. ( ; ω ; )

Miyu had to be practically pried off of Hibari, who had a frown and was somewhat (in Miyu's mind) pouting.

Miyu sobbed as she held on tight to her son, "Kyo-chan...! Mama doesn't want to leave Kyo-chan all by himself!!! Wahhh....mama doesn't want to go to stupid Italy, Mama doesn't even really like pasta!!!"

Miyu's secretary, a young woman who goes by the name Ena, stared at her coldly, with an emotionless expression. "Miyu-san, it's time to go." 

Hibari looked at Miyu's devastated expression and went up to hug her. Miyu, who was internally screaming, with shaking hands, also hugged back.

Ena just looked at Miyu's 'i just hit the jackpot I'm not washing my hands for a week' face, with a blank and cold stare.

"The plane leaves at 10, we should be able to get there at 9 if you would just let go, Miyu-san." she gave her a cold smile, before ripping Miyu off of Hibari while apologizing to him. 

"I'm sorry, young master, I'm afraid we have to leave."

Miyu sobbed while saying goodbye to Hibari, "Kyo-chan, remember to eat 3 meals every day okay? don't let strangers in, and if they come in forcefully hit them okay? I'll miss you! Wahhhh Kyo-chan!!!!!"

Hibari stood there with a blank face and watched as Miyu got dragged into the car and go towards the airport.

.

.

.

Second day

Hibari woke up earlier than usual. He couldn't sleep, twisting and turning around in his bed. the gentle humming that came from the kitchen every morning was gone. It felt weird, having someone you're so used to being next to you gone. Hibari got dressed and sat on the table, where the breakfast was already prepared by the servants Miyu hired. He sat there alone, with Hibird pecking at some rice next to him. It was uncomfortably quiet. 

He trained for a bit, then patrolled the streets. He even went to go find Kusakabe, who was star-struck that Hibari came to him (was not so happy later when he was beaten for the 12th time). 

The day was abnormally long.

By the time Hibari got home, a servant came up to him. "Young master, Miyu-sama wants to talk to you." Hibari's eyes instantly brightened and took the phone from her hands.

A woman's soft voice came out from the other side, "Kyo-chan?" A warm feeling rose inside of Hibari while Miyu ranted on about things a 5-year-old would remember, on the other side of the phone. "Kyo-chan, I miss you so much I can't wait for this stupid meeting to be over! Have you been eating? Remember to not close the window when you sleep, don't get a cold! Also, I left some extra cash in my office so if you want you can take that and go out with Tetsuya-chan(Kusakabe) Oh and Don' forget to lock the door-"

"...I miss you."

there was a pause from the other side, obviously, the woman was startled. A small and delighted chuckle came from the other side, "I miss you too, Kyo-chan."

"Hn."

"I'll be back in 2 days okay?"

"Hn."

"I love you."

There was a long pause, finally, a small, almost inaudible voice muttered out, "...I love you too."

Hibari could finally sleep well that night.