Learning new things

Miyu hummed as she opened the television to the daily news. She sat down and grabbed a plate full of snacks, ready to enjoy the sunny morning.
"And now, Allen reporting from Kiyomoto (fake town)." The television cut to a man with silverish blond hair, he paused and then started talking.
"Just yesterday, another child the age of 3 was abducted from his house during the night. witnesses say that blah blah blah blah blah blah please try not to let your child out of your sight, reports say that the kidnapper favors children with dark colored hair and eyes."

 Miyu froze, the cookie in her hand dropped, and she stiffly turned around to face the television. The picture that they put up was of a small boy, black hair and black eyes, with a cute smile and dimples on each side. They then put up other pictures of the missing children. Miyu only had one thought running through her mind as the television switched to another news report.

'I need to teach Kyo-chan self defense.'

- Later that day -
"Nee, kyo-chan, how do you feel about self defense?" Miyu grabbed his little hand in her big hands and gently led him to the yard.
"Hn?" Kyoya looked up at Miyu, his eyes wide and innocent. 

'That's it, I have to teach him self defense

Miyu was more certain that Kyoya was a vulnerable target, with her son's good looks, anyone would want to abduct him. 

Miyu bit her lips, thinking, then flashed a smile, "kyo-chan, do you want to play with swords, knifes, tonfas, sticks, or guns?" Hibari stood there, looking at all the different weapons that Miyu seemingly just pulled out of nowhere. after a few seconds, Miyu had another thought run through her head.

'Fuck it, I'll teach him everything.' Just as Miyu was about to go and grab a random weapon from the rack, Hibari spoke,

"...Tonfas." 

"ah? ah! oh, tonfas, okay, good choice, Kyo-chan! This is good for attack and defense!" Hibari still had a poker face, but for some reason, Miyu could tell that He was very happy. His eyes seemed brighter than usual. 

"hn."

"now, before we start kyo-chan, you have to remember something VERY important okay?" Miyu kneeled down before her son, her tone serious. Hibari looked at his mother, and nodded very hardly. "Hn!" Miyu nodded, "good, okay, now listen, there are lots of bad people out there and they aren't nice people okay? So, whenever a stranger approaches you, and you don't like it, don't be afraid to hit them okay?" Hibari nodded, being the good kid he is, and etched it into his brain, "If I don't like them, hit them!" He repeated, his eyes bright. 

Miyu nodded, "yes, but only if they're a threat okay? It's not okay to hurt people weaker than you." he nodded, it was as if a whole new world opened up to him with her words. Not knowing what the effects of her actions were(this indirectly caused a lot of injuries, to others of course), Miyu was completely satisfied with herself. She nodded, "alright then, we can start, now, there are many ways to use a tonfa..."

- A FEW MONTHS LATER -

Hibari gripped the tonfas that were made personally for him, since he couldn't use the normal ones. Staring at the woman in front of him, he furrowed his eyebrows, it's been 4 months since he started learning how to use weapons for self defense, yet every single time he sparred with his mother, he couldn't even touch the tip of her clothes.

Miyu on the other hand, had a camera in her hands so she could 360 degrees, no blind corners, get pictures of her son. Needless to say, after becoming Hibari's mom, her camera skills improved so much, she was confident she could become a professional. 

"Kyo-chan, smile a bit!"

Hibari's response was to swing as hard as he could towards her. 

"Aw~ look at my baby, all grown up!" Miyu clamped a hand over her mouth dramatically, and Hibari looked on with a blank face. Though he loved his mother, she could be weird sometimes.

"After you've master the tonfa, mama will teach Kyo-chan all the others!" She smiled, and Hibari forever remembered this moment. 

The sun, his mother, and her smile that shined brighter than the sun.

A/N

Finalllllllyyyyyyy!!!!!! FINALS ARE FREAKING OVER!!! I will be posting 2 -3 chapters today due to the fact that I haven't been posting for so long. Thanks!