Chrome

I've come to realize that, I didn't really do a part with Chrome? So, here's a small part about that.

.

.

.

Chrome did not expect this at all. She was currently inside the Hibari Mansion, a cup of warm tea in hand, and different varieties of sweets and candy in front of her.

"Is that enough? Do you want some more?" Miyu asked gently, her eyes sparkling with glee.

"Ah...no, thank you." Chrome smiled sheepishly, "thank you for the offer."

Miyu seemed to be beyond happy, she placed a hand over her mouth, covering the tears that threatened to spill.

"...No...! Thank you!" for being the daughter I've always wanted...!

Chrome seemed startled and confused as to why Miyu was crying and gave her a concerned glance.

"It's okay, I'm fine, these are happy tears."

"ha..." A small sigh escaped her lips, but still, Chrome munched away.

To begin understanding the situation, it all happened when Reborn offered Chrome to go on a trip with the rest of the crew. Chrome politely declined, since she wanted to spend more time with Ken and Chikasu.

Ken and Chisuka however, had different things in mind and declined the offer to hang out since Chrome was now part of Vongola and they didn't want to be associated with them.

Chrome was sad, but her shy personality blocked her from pursuing them. This led to Chrome being left alone, and while Chrome was wondering the streets, she noticed crying coming from a nearby park.

As she got closer, Chrome realized it was Hibari-sama's mother, Miyu-sama.

" *Sob* Kyo-chan...leaving mama all by herself....*sob*...not even one picture for me...pictures...not even one...*sobs*"

"A-ano..." Chrome lightly called out, concerned with Miyu.

Miyu glanced up and her eyes widened, the way the sun was positioned made it seem as if Chrome had a halo of light behind her. By this point, Miyu had already blurred out the surroundings and filtered the image of Chrome in her own head, giving her angel wings.

"...Angel...!"

"...eh?"

So, here they were, Chrome sitting in the living room of the Hibari mansion, the mother of a very famous skylark in Namimori, sitting in front of her.

Chrome picked up a cookie, taking a small bit out of it.

It was at times like this Chrome wished Mukuro-sama was next to her. When it was just them back at Kokuyo Middle School, Mukuro would always somehow find them snacks to share with Ken and Chikasu. Though, Ken and Chikasu often refused to eat it and tried giving it all to her. She could tell they all really wanted to eat it, and insisted on sharing everything with them, reasoning with them that she couldn't finish it, and had to throw it away if no one wants it. Ken and Chikasu would always fall for it.

Mukuro-sama on the other hand, would always pat her head, 'Kufufufu, Chrome, how kind you are.' He smiled lightly at her. Chrome would always smile back shyly.

Everything was so much simpler back then...

Chrome slowly stopped eating, her eyes starting to water. Miyu panicked,

"What's wrong Chrome-chan? Do you not like the snacks? Is it the tea?" Miyu motioned to Tanaka using her eyes, who then immediately pulled out his phone, and within 20 seconds, there were 20 maids and servers standing in the hallway all holding new desserts. Hell, there was even a hospital team behind them just in case.