Meeting Gokudera

"I WILL SAVE GOKUDERA-KUN WITH MY DYING WILL!!!" Gokudera's eyes widened, why? why did he save him even though he tried to kill him? Gokudera bit down on his lips shame and embarrassment swallowing his mind. 

"I'm so sorry Juydaimee!!" He shouted, "From now on, I will do my best to become your right-hand man!!" 

Tsuna blinked, "eh? EH?????" Reborn smirked, "Dame-tsuna, he's your storm guardian now."

.

.

.

Gokudera sighed, lighting a cigarette. Tsuna was busy today, so he was left roaming the streets by himself. He walked down the street, thinking about what he should do for the day. All the sudden, Gokudera paused, the cigarette in his hand dropping.

Using his fastest speed, he ran towards the figure that appeared once in his memories.

"Miyu-sama!!!" Miyu blinked and turned around.

Her eyes widened in surprise, "oh my," Gokudera panted as he came to a stop in front of Miyu. He stood there, unsure what to do. Does she even remember him? What was he suppose to do now? A soft laugh pulled him back to reality. 

"Hayato-chan?" An overwhelming feeling rose up inside of him, he didn't know what to do or say, but he was really happy that she remembered him.

Miyu stared at the young boy who kept fidgeting with his clothes, she chuckled, "Would you like to have lunch with me?"

Gokudera looked up, and saw the soft smile on the woman's face, he blinked again, it was just like years when she helped him escape his father's men.

"Yes!"

.

.

.

Gokudera stared at the woman sitting in front of him, after all these years, she doesn't seem to have changed a bit? That's impossible. Gokudera's eyes lightened a bit, could she possibly be an alien!? Miyu tried ignoring the eyes that were trying to poke a hole in her. 

"...and a chocolate sundae, Gokudera-chan, do you want anything?"

"ha? ah, n-n ouch! no thanks!" Gokudera mentally slapped himself for biting his tongue. 

Miyu put down the menu and looked towards the younger male. He immediately sat up straight, his body tense. Miyu smiled, "Don't worry, I don't bite!"

Gokudera blushed,  averting his eyes from Miyu. 

'This boy...' Miyu stared at the silver-haired boy who was pouting for unknown reasons.

'...He's really fun to play with...!' Unknowingly, Gokudera opened a side of Miyu that he will regret many years from now (later this will become his dark history).

Miyu flashed his a bright smile (If Hibari was here, he'd know that Miyu's evil pleasure has risen up again), 

"Hayato-chan, I haven't seen you in so long, how have you been?" 

"Miyu-sama, I am here to thank you for saving me years ago." Gokudera quickly straightened himself, "I don't have anything with me today, but I will-" He was cut off by Miyu who frowned, "I didn't save you for you to get me anything, I saved you because you were a child!" 

Gokudera opened his mouth but nothing came out, "...yes, I'm sorry!" Miyu removed the frown from her face, "It's okay, Hayato-chan, just don't mention that again okay?"

"But...how can I repay you?"

Miyu sighed, knowing that he wouldn't stop until he found a way to repay her, "You can start out by eating lunch with me." 

Gokudera's eyes shined bright, "Hai!!"

.

.

.

After Gokudera stared in wonder in how Miyu was able to eat a whole table worth of food, 'She must be a UMA!!'

"Miyu-san!" Miyu turned around, confusion in her eyes, "Yes?"

"u-um," He blushed, spluttering out the words quickly, "Can I come visit again?!"

Miyu blinked, "Just that?"

"Eh? Should there be anything else?"

Miyu laughed, making Gokudera's face as red as a tomato, "of course!" She went over and hugged him tightly, "You are so cute!"

Gokudera's face was now officially as red as a tomato, "M-MiYu-sAn?! Let me go!!!"

"No! You're just like a puppy!!! So cute!!!" Gokudera struggled against her iron grip, 'what is it with her strength?!' 

"Miyu-san!!! I can't breathe!!!" Miyu pouted, "Alright, alright~!"

Gokudera took a deep breath of fresh air, he truly thought he was going to suffocate. 

"Well then, Hayato-chan~ See you next time!" Miyu smiled and waved as a black car stopped in front of her, and a driver came out.

"Miyu-sama." He bowed. Miyu waved him off, getting in the car.

"Today was very fun Hayato-chan~!" Gokudera smiled and waved back, watching as the car drove off.

He stood there for a moment, looking down at his hands.

"It's been so long since I've gotten a hug." he muttered to himself. "It's...just like Lavina..."

Thinking back to Tsuna and everyone else, Gokudera smiled to himself, 

.

.

.

"I think I found my place."