A Tragedy Involving Soy Sauce

"REBORN!! STOP!!" Tsuna shrieked as his sadist tutor fired bullets at him. A bullet whizzed past his face and Tsuna paled, 'that was a real bullet!!!!' he screamed internally.

"Dame-Tsuna, how are you going to become the tenth Vongola boss if you're this weak?" Reborn said as he jumped onto Tsuna's head, kicking him in the process.

"Ow! I never wanted to be the boss anyway!" He complained, rubbing his head. Reborn hummed, "I'm hungry." he stated.

'then go eat!' Tsuna shouted in his head, Reborn looked at him, "you were saying something about me in your head weren't you?"

'how did he know?!'

"because I do."

"Reborn-kun~" Nana shouted from the kitchen, Reborn jumped off of Tsuna's head and headed downstairs, "Oh, and, I'm doubling your homework." Tsuna's eyes widened, 'Sadist monster!!!'

"For that name you called me in your head, I'm doubling your training as well."

"HIEE!!!!" 

Reborn arrived in the kitchen, "Yes mama?"

Nana smiled at him, "I was cooking dinner and realized that we don't have any soy sauce in the house anymore, do you mind going to the market and getting me some?" Reborn nodded, "of course!"

"Wonderful! As a prize, you can go choose something for yourself!" Nana handed Reborn the money.

"Ittekimasu!" 

.

.

.

"Ah, there's no more soy sauce in the house!" Miyu gasped, she turned around looking at all the ingredients on the table. "I might as well go to the market for other things..." She mumbled to herself.

"Kyo-chan~" Hibari looked up from where he was sitting, "hn?"

"Mama has to go take a quick trip to the market okay?" Miyu floated over to her son, pink animated flowers popping out everywhere.

He nodded and returned back to his book. Miyu smiled and headed for the door. "Be back in a bit~ oh and today's dinner is hamburger steak~ so you should stop eating those chips~!"

Hibari froze, looking at the chip he held in his hand, and thinking about the hamburger steak in his mind. Slowly, he put the chip back and pretended nothing had happened.

He gave out a small pout, he could never hide anything from his mother.

.

.

.

Miyu walked into the store and headed straight for the sauces section. "let's see...soy paste...soy sauce...ah there it is." She reached for the last bottle on the shelf but paused when another hand reached for it as well.

"ah."

"ah."

Reborn and Miyu stared at each other. she blinked. he blinked too.

"I was here first." Miyu stared at him with a small smile on her lips. Reborn smirked, "you didn't pay for it yet."

A small tick mark appeared on her head, and her smile deepened a bit, "who knew that the world's greatest hitman would be fighting over a bottle of soy sauce with a weak civilian lady?"

Reborn narrowed his eyes, "Who would have thought that a grown woman would be fighting over a bottle of soy with a harmless baby."

they both tightened their grip on the bottle of soy sauce.