Dream pt.1

Hibari opened his eyes to the sight of purple smoke.  He looked around, noticing that he was laying on a large bed, filled with different pillows all different shades of purple and black. 

'is this a dream?' He thought to himself. Lifting himself up into a sitting position, Hibari looked down and noticed that he was wearing something similar to a lolita styled clothing. There was a lot of...fluffyness going on with lace and all, the sort of style his mother would force him to dress in when he was a child. His face darkened, just as he was about to rip it off, the window opened, Hibari glanced over and saw a pitch black butterfly fly in. 

'Follow it.' Hibari jumped, for some reason, his instincts told him to follow the butterfly.

The butterfly flew around in the room, and out into the only door. Hibari got up and quickly followed it. As he stepped foot into the hallway, he noticed that lots of people were in the halls, except they all had a mask over their face, wearing crazy and extravagant clothing.

They all laughed and chuckled as if there was some inside joke that only they knew. The walls were decorated in many different paintings of butterflies, flowers, and mirrors. 

Hibari glanced at them once and focused on following the butterfly. He stopped, there was an intersection, with 2 drastically different hallways on each side. On one side, it was relatively normal and had a sign which read, 'Right' in weird letters.  On the left side, the hallway was decorated with bright colors and items that seemed to scream fantasy and fairytales. The only thing was that it had a weird splash of red in some places. 

'Left' the sign read. Hibari contemplated which route to take before a loud giggle made him jump into fighting stance. He looked around him, not finding the source of the sound.

"Over here, dummy!" the voice called out. Hibari turned to see that in front of him stood a pair of twins. A boy and a girl with white hair and red eyes stood in front of him, holding hands.

"We can help you," they said unanimously, putting their face up against each other. "You're looking for the butterfly right?" The girl asked, her large eyes peering straight at Hibari.

"We can help you find her." The boy finished. Hibari stared at them warily, taking out his tonfas from who knows where.

"Speak." 

The twins looked at each other, then back at Hibari, and with a smile sang, "...but that would be no fun!" 

Hibari glared at them and attacked. It was no use wasting his time with them, he decided. 

"Wahhh!!!!" They screamed, and melted into the walls, leaving only the left path available.

Hibari stood there for a second, before continuing on the left path. A couple of moments after he left, the twins appeared again, this time, both were expressionless. They looked at each other with no expression, "Poor, poor birdie," the boy began. "Poor, poor butterfly." The girl finished. They stared at the hallway and watched as it started to transform. An eerie smile creped onto their lips at the same time, and they started to dissolve. Leaving nothing but creepy giggles.

"hehehehehehehehe..."

"Haha...haha..haha...haha..."

.

.

.

"He can't save her."

.

.

.

"It's the fate for her."

.

.

.

"Now, let the performance begin."