Malice

"In exchange for your son, I would like you to hand over the Hibari Corporation."

In an instant, all Miyu could think of was ways to kill this filthy and vile man, and she used all every fiber in her to restrain herself from killing the man in front of her. She let out a shaky breath, a million ways of getting Hibari out of this safely entering and exiting her brain in a millisecond. 

"tch, tch, tch, the clock is ticking...you might wanna hurry up or I don't know what might happen to the boy.."

And that was the last straw. Miyu looked up, and smiled a bone-chilling smile, her eyes screamed for blood. Juba, a man who thinks with his lower body, shivered slightly, but was immediately concentrated on Miyu's body, his eyes racing all over. Suddenly, Miyu leaped across the table and wrapped her legs tight around the gunman's throat and twisted, while the other gunman registered what happened and raised his gun to fire, Miyu was already under him, and kick up for his jaw. Juba could only shake as he took in the scene before his eyes. 

"Wha-, what- I-I I have your son!! I still have him in my hands!!" He screamed as he tried to crawl away from her. She had changed from unthreatening beauty in his eyes to monster in seconds. Miyu lifted her skirt up a bit, and reached her hand in to grab something, but Juba could only shake in fear at what she pulled out, 3 small, but oddly sharp throwing knifes.

"Oh, I'm not worried about that, as long as I have you, you will release my son, won't you?" her voice darkened at the end and her grip on the knifes tightened, Juba didn't hesitate to nod. 

"Yes, yes, yes, will you- will you let me go? I promise I will never come back- I-I'm sorry! I really am!"

"sure, I'll let you go."

"eh?" He blinked, then smiled widely, "r-really? haha, really? okay, okay, I-I'll let him go now! right now!" he scrambled for his phone, and dialed a number, "yes boss?"

"let the boy go."

"what? But boss I thought-"

"LET HIM GO ALRIGHT?! CHANGE OF PLANS!"

"yes, boss."

He looked up at Miyu, "there I-I did it! Can I go now?" he begged. His hair was plastered to his forehead with sweat and he was huffing and puffing like he ran a mile. 

"Sure."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, haha, thank you!" Juba laughed as he ran for the door, almost tripping, he never looked back as he was afraid she was going to change her mind. Miyu walked over to her desk and picked up the phone. 

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"I want everything in relation to Juba destroyed by sundown."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Also, eliminate the rats."

"Yes, Ma'am."

With that, she hung up the phone. Right after that, she ran out of the door, and onto the street. Looking around for that certain figure, tears filled her eyes. 

"Mama, hug." Miyu felt someone tug on her skirt, and when she turned around, she saw a little Hibari asking for hugs. 

"oh, baby!!" Miyu quickly knelt down next to him and picked him up, kissing him all over. 

"I'm never leaving you again!"

"Hn!" he smiled lightly, though he didn't know why she was kissing him, but he didn't mind, after all he missed her too. 

"let's go home, I'll cook you your favorite hamburger steak!" Miyu laughed, Hibari's eyes lit up with happiness, and he nodded his head multiple times. 

.

.

.

-Omake- 

The day after that, the Hibari household's security strengthened, and Hibari's guards were also renewed. This time, they had a new condition, that is, to fight Miyu. Of course, they didn't have to win, but they had to last at least 5 seconds. After going through 5 groups of people (50 per group), Miyu and others collectively agree that it should be lowered to 3 seconds. This is part of the reason why, in the future, the guards would shake in fear when they see Miyu. Of course, she was never bad to them, but just seeing her reminds them of her charging at them with blood thirsty eyes. 

After that, Miyu took 5 hours, and finished work all the way up to next year. When asked about it, her answer was, "I cannot let stuff like that take away my precious hours with Kyo-chan!" 

Also because of the incident, Miyu had developed a...talent. 

Somewhere in the Hibari Household, Hibari sneezed. Miyu, who was on the other side of the house, shot up. 

"Kyo-chan!" Her kyo-chan senses were tingling, something happened to kyo-chan! Her hair turned into a antenna like thing, and was directing her to her kyo-chan.

A/N - ahhhhhhhhh finalllllyyyyyyyyy, *sob* I had to rewrite this chapter 3 times.