5 Years Later

A/N - Kyaaaa guys!!! We're getting on to the main plot here~

5 years had already passed since Miyu came to this world, many things happened between the time she came and got used to this world here. But she was glad she did, Hibari had gone to middle school, for some reason he's gotten attached to that place and doesn't seem to want to graduate. Miyu doesn't mind, in fact, if he wants, Kyoya can stay in middle school all his life, she can raise him, with all the money Hibari Corp. has, it's beyond simpler to keep him wealthy for his whole life.

Today was just another normal day for the Hibari Household, Hibari had gone off to school, and Miyu sat in her study doing paperwork. That's right folks, she finally got herself a study at home. It was way too much work in Miyu's mind to leave home and go to work all day(and too much work for poor Ena). If it weren't for the fact that there were many greedy bastards in the company looking to pull Miyu down, she would have gotten her own study many years ago.

Today was a fine, beautiful, morning and Miyu sipped on her overly sweet coffee. She thought back to when she first came here, how small Hibari was. Walking over to the window that went all the way to the floor, Miyu let out a small sigh. It was so peaceful...that it was almost unreal for her. She hummed as she worked on the paper piled on her desk. Suddenly, a noise caught Miyu's attention. Without thinking, she lifted up her skirt and reached for the throwing knife that she kept on a leg strap, throwing it towards the intruder.

"Hm~ we haven't seen each other in years and you greet me like this~?" a gentle male voice sounded through the room.
A baby stood on the windowsill, his tiny hands holding the 2 throwing knifes Miyu had thrown at him.

Miyu's eyes widened, her lips pursed together.
"...Fon-nii-san."

.

.

.

Fon was surprised. Years ago, if someone had told him that Miyu would be sitting in front of him, smiling, he would have laughed in that person's face and called him crazy.

"Fan, long time no see." Fon smiled, calling Miyu by her Chinese name. Miyu smiled lightly, "It has been quite a long time since we last saw each other."

Fon's eyes narrowed. She's...changed, in a good way.
Well, things are about to get interesting...

.

.

.

Hibari opened the door to his house quietly, with Hibird chirping 'I'm home~!' Next to his side. He instantly stopped when he noticed Miyu didn't come rushing out like she does every day. Confusion spread in his eyes, and he walked towards the living room. "Oka-San?"
He muttered, knocking on the door.
No answer
He hesitated in opening the door but opened it nevertheless. His eyes widened,
"KYO-CHAN WELCOME HOME~~!!"
Miyu shouted as she jumped onto said boy. Hibari fell backwards, confusion and irritation on his face.

"Ara~ Kyoya-kun has gotten bigger I see?" Hibari looked towards the voice and froze. This baby...looked just like him?

"Who are you?" Hibari growled, shielding Miyu behind him. His tonfas out. Miyu saw and was instantly drowned by the tsunami of feelings that his action gave her. 

'My Kyo-chan!!!!!!!!' She stared at him with tears flowing down her cheeks, a camera already in hand.

"Hm~ that's not really the way I'd imagine you'd greet your uncle." Fon chuckled, as he dodged the tonfa that swung very close to his face. 

"Uncle?" He paused slightly but then continued attacking fiercely. 

"Why are you still fighting me?" Fon asked, wonder sparkling in his eyes.

"Strong baby."

Fon sighed as he jumped off the table and landed on Miyu's head. Hibari instantly stopped his tonfa just merely an inch away from Miyu.

He narrowed his eyes, "Fight me." Fon smiled, "Maybe some other day. For now, I have to go check on my monkey, I left him at home."

Fon jumped onto the windowsill and looked back at Miyu, 

"Well then~, my cute little sister~, we'll meet again."

Miyu smiled stiffly, "goodbye brother!"

.

.

.

Miyu sighed to herself as she recalled the day, her mouth twitching when she thought of Fon, she sipped on her warm tea,

"That sly fox."

A/N - Okay, I gotta apologize, I seriously could not think of how to write this chapter, yo author is bilingual, so half the time I was trying to figure out how to put this perfect word to describe something into English but turns out it didn't fit as well as I thought. So this chapter is the result of my 'fuck it I have to update something even if it's shit' 

also, please suggest me some ideas for next chapters, because me being a lazy organizer, lost my feking plans for the next chapters. SO, I have to start from scratch, unless I find it, then I'll use that.