Notification + Another chapter

Hey, I'm gonna be letting y'all know, there's going to be two different endings to this story!

cause like, i wanted to see if I could make this go both ways (good + bad), and turns out. yes, i can. why? cause i'm the author.

so yeah. 2 endings, y'all pick the one you like.

but like, most of y'all are probs gonna hate me for the bad ending. haha.

________________________________________________________________

.

.

.

The ride home was dread. For both Hibari and Miyu. Tsuna and the others had gone home in another car, not wanting to intrude on their family issues. Though Tsuna's intuition told him that something was miserably wrong...

Hibari scheduled a hospital visit as soon as he found Tanaka at the front door, by the look Tanaka gave his mother, he was the only one who didn't know?

His lips trembled as he stared at her. Many different emotions were attacking him, betrayal, hurt, anger, worry...

"Why didn't you tell me? You could tell Tanaka, but not me?" The words left his mouth before he could stop them, "...Do you not trust me?"

Tanaka gave Miyu a concern glanced, before bowing and leaving the room. He wasn't supposed to be here right now.

Miyu's heart ached at his words, "No..No, Kyo-chan, I just didn't want you to-"

"-want me to know? to worry? You didn't think this was going to hurt me more? To know that my mother is dying and there's nothing I can do about it?" His eyes were piercing into hers, demanding to know an answer.

She opened her mouth, desperately trying to tell him something, but no knowing where to start,

"Kyo-chan, things are complicated, I didn't want you to worry and, I..."

"Then explain." It was the first time Hibari was angry at his mother, the first time he raised his voice.

Miyu closed her eyes painfully, before she could talk, she clutched her chest, falling to the floor.

"Mama!" Hibari was at her side with a seconds notice. His hands were shaking as he held her up, 

"..T-Tanaka!"

"..No! Kyo-chan, I-I'm okay, I'm okay now."

She took in a small breath, "I'm okay..." smiling, Miyu observed Hibari closely. He had grown up. His features were starting to develop more. Heck, He was almost taller than her.

How was she going to explain this? Will he still accept her if she isn't his mom? the thought of Hibari looking at her in distrust pained her heart worse than the pain of her body.

She opened her lips, the following words felt like glass in her throat.

"...I'm not your mom."

Hibari furrowed his eyebrows, "You are."

"No. Kyo-chan, you don't understand- I'm not-"

"You are." He insisted, his grip tightening on her. "I know you are." 

"Kyo-chan..." As smart as she was, she understood that he knew.

"You...know?" That I'm not your actual mother? That I'm just a random person who took over your mother's body? Does that mean...

He tightened his lips into a thin line, not answering. That was a yes.

A soft chuckle escaped her throat, "So you really accepted me as your mother?"