Italy

Hibari ran home as fast as he could, his heart pounding in his chest. He ignored the greetings of the maids and servants, heading straight towards his mother's room.

"Mother!" 

Miyu blinked, almost dropping the cake in her hand, "Ah. Kyo-chan! you're back!"

He ran up to her, eyes scanning over her for any injuries.

"Are you hurt?"

"Eh? No??" Miyu looked away slightly, feeling a bit guilty for making him worry. "A-ah, are you hungry? Tanaka just brought in the afternoon snack!"

Hibari let out his breath quietly. "No. I'm fine." There was a knock at the door, they turned.

"Miyu-sama, young master, Mr.Reborn is on the phone."

Miyu frowned, somehow she had a bad feeling about this. Hibari walked over, and Tanaka handed the phone to him.

"What is it, little baby?"

"Hmph. Pack up your things, we're leaving for Italy tomorrow."

Hibari furrowed his eyebrow, silently demanding an explanation. Reborn seemed to know and responded, "Tsuna will tell you on the plane tomorrow."

"hn."

He hung up. Miyu watched as Hibari turn to her, opening his mouth to say something. 

"Did he need something?"

He nodded, "Going to Italy tomorrow."

"tomorrow? on such a short notice? do you have everything you need? should I come as well?"

Hibari shook his head. "No. I'll be fine." Miyu was still very concerned and tried to get out of bed.

"Are you sure? I-"

"Yes. I am." He glared a bit at her, "Stay in bed." Miyu huffed. "Fine."

.

.

.

"I'm sorry Master. We've failed."  His voice shook as he kneeled in front of his master, trying desperately to contain his fear. The others behind him said nothing as they too kneeled.

There was a pause. "Failed?" He didn't sound angry. it was curiosity that laced his tone, but that very curiosity made their blood run cold.

"M-master, we're very sorry, please, please give us another chance we can prove-"

His words were promptly cut off when there was a flash of white, and Elizabeth retracted her sword, "Who gave you permission to speak?" She hissed, the scar on her face seems to twist with her snarl. Rei continued on, not at all bothered by the fact that there was a man squirming in pain on the floor in front of him.

"Continuing on," He tapped the armrest of the chair, "Why did you fail?"

There was no answer but the screaming of the man. 

"I don't like repeating myself."

One of them finally gathered up the strength to talk, "M-master, they are all too strong, we couldn't get to their family since they were always around them..."

"Too strong?" Rei frowned, "They're too strong for you?" Silence. Elizabeth pulled out her sword, scowling, "Master is asking you a question!"

"Yes! Yes! They were too strong for us!" The others behind him all eagerly nodded, following along.

"Well then." He sighed, "I don't need you anymore."

As soon as those words left his mouth, Elizabeth and Q shot out, raking in the lives before them. Screams of terror filled the room as the blood seeped into the white-colored carpet. 

Rei sighed, "I really liked that carpet." 

"We can always order a new one Master," Luca commented. "Another thing Master, it seems that the tenth generation Vongola is on his way to Italy right now."

"Oh?"

"They've found out it was us."

Rei smiled, "Well, this is going to be fun!"

.

.

.

Tsuna did not like planes. In fact, he hated them.

Why? Well, there is the fact that they were thousands and hundreds of feet up in the air, with really nothing to save them. Not only that, but there was an impending sense that they were not going to make it with not one, but two highly dangerous and destructive persons on board, not to name any names but...*cough* Hibari *cough* Mukuro *cough*

Currently, Tsuna sat on his seat, eyes slammed closed, and hands clenching the armrests tightly. Of course, he had his seatbelts on, he was the only person in the whole plane to have it on in fact. As Bianchi, Reborn and the others took it off as soon as the sign went off. 

He silently prayed to god as Hibari seemed to glare into his soul, he had explained to everyone with some help from reborn (like a gun to his head), that they were under attack from an enemy family. Since they were based in Italy, they were going to talk to Nono about it, and you know, fight it out.

Hibari didn't really like the 'talk it out' bit of it, but he was down to fight. Really he just wanted to get this over with so he can go back home, god knows what would happen if he wasn't there to take care of all those pests back in Namimori.

When they arrived, Nono had sent out some cars to go and get them. Tsuna was expecting maybe like a van? But no. Instead, there was a whole ass limo in front of them with the Vongola crest on it. Passerbyers were staring but none of them dared to take a picture since there were some very intimidating looking bodyguards. There was also the fact that this is Italy, and in Italy, it was not uncommon to see mafia groups. Vongola was one of them. 

One of Nono's guardian's stepped out, smiling.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi is it? Please come with me."