sixteen.

A/N: I have a confession to make.

Every time I see new notifications of votes and comments, my heart does this lil flip and splat and squeeze in my chest. You don't understand how this feels. I'm in pain and yet I'm so grateful and giddy to see people cared enough to drop a vote or a comment. Like seriously you could just drop a '' in the comment and I'd still cry from happiness. Acknowledgement, in any form, even if it's small, means so much to writers. Thank you, so so much, for acknowledging this series. I purple y'all

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter and the ones to come!

WARNING: Description of panic attack.

※ ※ ※

Your body felt heavy.

It was the kind of waking up where you felt as if you've slept for years. Your eyelids were glued together, and your limbs felt paralyzed. You could feel your hair tickling your ears, and slowly shifted your head to remove the sensation. A soft gasp and an excited giggle entered your ears and tugged at your memory.

The familiarity of the voice made you feel safe, and yet you knew at the back of your head that something was terribly wrong.

Soft touches brushed through your hair and caressed your scalp. Almost automatically, you sighed and instinctively leaned towards the comforting warmth. A pleased hum followed, and another set of arms circled your waist.

"See, she loves me more~"

"That's not fair, I want to cuddle too..."

You pried your eyes open and stared at the blurry world. Blinking a few times, you finally managed to clear your vision, and only when the angelic face came into your view, realization sunk of how you were lying in bed with your friend.

You don't just lie in bed with your male gendered friend, no matter how ethereal they looked.

The hands grabbed your cheeks before you could push yourself away, and your eyes widened in fright and shock and various other emotions when Taehyung leaned in and nuzzled your noses together. Being groggy and confused and stuck between a pair of bodies, you could only gape silently as another familiar voice sighed and nuzzled onto your back, fingers drumming lightly against your waist.

It was then your mind and body caught up with what was happening, and out of instinct you jolted upwards before scrambling to climb out from the bed and falling onto the carpeted floor. The uncomfortable pain from landing on your wrist and knees made you wince, but you stayed stuck to the nearest wall, eyes opened wider than usual, all senses alert.

The two boys stared at you in interest from their lying down place after sitting up simultaneously, all smiles.

Taehyung pouted as he called out your name, an expression you would've found endearing, but now, you found yourself unaffected, "Sorry, did we shock you?"

"We're sorry, but you looked so cute, all sleepy and relaxed!" Jimin tried to bargain, but you were far too confused and taken in by the realization that you were in an unfamiliar place.

"Wha... Where...," You looked around the room, speechless. It was definitely not your dorm room. This room was minimalistic, yet had a sophisticated feel to it. Cozy, with soft carpet that sank your feet and king sized bed which managed to fit three grown adults with no problem. It was the kind of room you've seen in interior magazines and dreamt to have; and here you are now. Rather than being comfortable and wanting to relax on the plush armchair and massive collections of books, the feeling of being trapped ensnared you. Your muddled mind struggled to try and remember what had happened.