twenty two.

A/N: This.... is pretty much a chill chapter with a side dish of crack haha. But I think it's necessary to make the story flow better :)

Also, thank you for 60k views and 3k votes! ♡ I'm thinking to release some more extra chapters on 100k views or 5k votes, but I'm still not sure on what to do. Any ideas or wishes?

※ ※ ※

Assimilating back into opening up to the boys was easy.

With your sleep schedule messed up and body clock out of order due to the irregular sleeping schedule you had been having, you only managed to wake up after the sun rose high in the sky. Still, this didn't seem to deter Seokjin from ensuring that you had a proper brunch. The first day you climbed down willingly and found Namjoon lounging about in the living room, he texted the older male whether there was anything in the fridge for you to eat, and the eldest of the pack had appeared by the doorstep in thirty minutes.

"Trash can. Now," he pointed at the bar of granola on your hand. You stared with wide eyes, like a deer caught in headlights.

"Why are you here-- Namjoon said you were working??"

"I was, but my princess is hungry and today just had to be the day I had to leave early for morning meeting, hence the nonexistence of your breakfast. I'm here to make you a proper food, love, now throw that sugar bar into the trash, hmm?"

You scrunched your face in protest. Sometimes Seokjin would have these kind of days where he would go on a health streak. This meant no excessive sugar, no snacks after six, and a whole lot assortments of vegetables-based food on the dining table. These kind of days were the worst, but no one really complained about it, so you learned to live with it.

"Yes mom," you lamented, eyeing the snack sadly and doing as he said.

Seokjin's lips stretched into a gentle smile, "I really missed you calling me that."

On the other hand, Yoongi had seemed to acquire a new habit whenever he was home in the afternoons and found you lounging around the living room. You suspected he had gotten the idea from Jungkook, but one day he just slumped down beside you and settled his head comfortably on your lap.

"Uhm," you spluttered, not used to the situation, "...... Stressed?"

"Depends," he grumbled, "Are you gonna play with my hair if I said I am?"

You took that as a cue to start running your fingers through his bright locks. The composer sighed contentedly and closed his eyes before falling into his much needed nap. You wondered if this was how it would be if you had a pet cat.

The others were more rowdier when they realized how you were starting to hang around more often. It was as if your presence would cause sudden burst of energy whenever you came in the room. This point was proven when on a particular day, you walked in Jimin and Hoseok playing Just Dance. Laughs and screeches and yells in Korean filled your ears as soon as you exited your room. Being the curious soul that you are (who was also kind of afraid to find what in the world was happening down there), you stalked into the game room.

Hoseok's repeated, high pitched "AAAA" greeted your ears, along with the sight of Jimin trying to hold back his laugh as he moved per the game's instructions. You caught Taehyung's form half laying on the floor with his closed eyes laugh, and of course, Jungkook laughing while hitting the former's shoulder repeatedly (you never experienced it, but Seokjin claimed it hurt like hell, it's just that they were so used to it by now).

The youngest noticed you first, and he waved you in, switching to English, "Noona! Come see this!!"

"Oh, angel--HOW DID THAT COUNT AS A PERFECT JIMINIE DIDN'T EVEN MOVE HIS ASS!!!"

"BUT I DID, HYUNG?!!"

"YOU DIDN'T! THE GAME'S YOUR FAN!!"

"AH, DON'T PUSH ME!!!"

"WELL STOP PUSHING YOUR BUTT TOWARDS ME?!!"

"ARE YOU SAYING I HAVE A BIG BUTT YOU ASS!?!"

"[F/N] TELL JIMIN HE HAS A HUGE BUTT!!"

"JIMINIE HAS A HUGE BUTT!!!"

"TAE SHUT UP!!!"

"JIMINIE HAS A HUGE BUTT!!!"

"I HEARD THAT KOOKIE!!!"

"WHY ARE WE SCREAMING???!!!"

Long story short, all five of you had to sit down through Yoongi's murderous glare, Seokjin's nagging as he sat every single one of you on the floor, legs tucked under your laps, and Namjoon's lecture about appreciating other people's privacy.

"So you see, there is a difference between having fun and being distruptive-- Are you listening?" Namjoon deadpanned, eyeing the youngest two who were giggling between themselves.

You, Hoseok, and Jimin looked at the mischievous pair, the former two curious, the latter suspicious.

Jungkook's eyes flashed with manic excitement as he whispered, "Jiminie has a huge butt."

"IT'S HYUNG TO YOU, YOU BRAT!!!"

You couldn't help but laugh.

Your new life might be full of madness, but you think you'll settle in just fine.