nineteen.

A/N: *walks in to see everything is on fire and people crying and screaming over Holly* Hey gu-- Guys? What. What happened??? Pls. Everything is okay, don't panic!!!

PS. If you're interested to read more stories related to BTS from me, check out my new book, "Ddaeng."! :)

※ ※ ※

Jimin sighed as he dragged the towel through his freshly washed hair. His eyes shifted towards the clock on his shared bedroom's wall while his hand grabbed the hair dryer on the counter. His practice today was cut short due to their instructor having to go for his health checkup in the hospital, and for once he was honestly overjoyed.

He had been dying to spend time with you. Ever since you moved in, he had been busy with dance practices after dance practices. Knowing that you were back home, still upset and most definitely lonely, was making him sad too. This seemed to show in his dances as well, he thought in amusement as he remembered the talks he had with his fellow dancers this morning.

"Wow, that transfer programme really did you well, huh?"

"You think so?"

"Your routine feels even more expressive than before. I'm really looking forward to your next performance now."

Even when you were sad and he was worried to death about you, you managed to make him perform his best. He chuckled and refocused into making sure his hair was fluffy and silky smooth. After all, he was going to spend the rest of his day with you!

Few minutes later, Jimin took a peek across the hallway and stared at your door.

If Taehyung could get away with sneaking away to cuddle at you most nights, why couldn't he? You liked him better, anyways.... right? Besides, he wanted to cheer you up. After you told Yoongi hyung to return the small poodle, you went back to hiding in your own room, only coming down when one of them managed to drag you downstairs onto the dining room to eat.

He was scared for your health.

Jimin knew how dangerous malnutrition was, and he certainly wouldn't be able to take it if it took hold on you like it did to him. He hadn't seen you around the dining table for far too long. You needed food, and he might have to resort to force-feed you if you refused, as much as it pained him to even just think about it.

He stopped behind your bedroom's door and knocked out of courtesy. You never answered the door anymore, so he waited a few beats before peeking in. The dark room greeted him, and he shimmied inside carefully before squinting his eyes. He could barely see your silhouette, wrapped in your blanket on the massive bed.

"Hey, why is it so dark here?" He scolded halfheartedly before walking towards the windows to open the high quality curtains, tying each ends to their posts before turning to look at you.

You have resorted to turn away so you wouldn't be facing him, and with the blanket thrown over your head.

Jimin hummed in thought. You determinedly ignored him even as you heard his footsteps nearing.

The next second, the pink haired boy tugged away your blanket in one powerful pull.

Giggling, Jimin scooted away from you and hid himself with the soft expanse of cloth, but not before giving you a teasing grin and a playful, "You can't catch me!"

Lunging at the lump which was the boy 'hiding' himself from you, you were about to pry your blanket away from him, but felt his finger poke onto your sides.