forty two. [[ stay || jhs. ]]

A/N: Hiya.

The good news: I'm not dead.

The bad news: I can't really write as much as I used to due to IRL stuff, so there won't be any regular update schedule in place.

.... But hey, here I am. I'm sorry to keep yall waiting. All I could promise you devoted readers is that I won't be abandoning this series, mainly because I've had the endings all planned out and it would be a shame to not get them done. Thank you for sticking around!

═══════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ═══════

run. | [[ stay. ]]

knj. | ksj. | myg. | [[ jhs. ]] | pjm. | kth. | jjk.

═══════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ═══════

Fifty five.

Fifty six.

Fifty seven.

Fifty eight.

Fifty nine.

Zero.

The rhythmic ticks of the clock and the occasional clicks of digital keyboard filled your mind as you stared at the muted television. . This is.....

.... boring.

"Hobiiii," you called out your boyfriend's name with a lazy whine, "I'm bored..."

Your dearest turned towards you with widened eyes. However simple the adjective was, it seemed like the word affected him greatly, and the look in his face made you coo mentally. He looked so lost and confused, and all that just by having you utter what you were feeling at the moment.

These moments when you could clearly see how eager he was to keep you happy and content -- they never failed to amuse you greatly.

"I'm bored," you repeated.

"Angel," he re-composed himself and put away from his phone. You inwardly cheered at a job well done. Attention, at last. "I brought you that membership so you can watch all the shows and dramas you wanted, didn't I?"

"Mmhm, but I got bored of them," you said honestly. Spending your whole day staying in has taken quite a toll on you, and the irony of it kind of make you feel guilty.

You had been the one who suggested to stay in when Hoseok had kindly asked what did you want to do once you managed to have your own place. It felt awesome at first, totally having nothing to do, just house chores and experimental cooking every now and then, watching shows and movies you've missed, reading all the books you've ever wanted to read, listening to music as long as you wished. Whatever you wanted, Hoseok provided. It was a life anyone would have had dreamed about at least once in their lifetime.

But soon enough, everything felt dull. Things didn't feel as fun as it used to. What was originally your definition of happiness was now bland and meaningless. You still loved your boyfriend, but with dance classes and performances he said he had to attend to, he was out most of weekdays, and unlike before, you had no one else to keep yourself company.

So really, he was the only source of your happiness currently, and you were in the mood to tease him; to see him flustered instead of his usual smiles and rainbows.

"I see," he actually sounded unsure and nervous, and his eyes darted around in inspiration, "Have you been looking through Instagram? Is there anything you want to try out? Any hobbies you might want to get into?"