twenty five.

A/N: Damn Tae looks a m a z i n g in that photo-- I mean uh what?

So many references in this chapter. Did you get everything? :)

On a more serious note, just what did I just write, guys? Why do I enjoy writing these stuff?? I swear I'm not a psychopath! ヾ(' 口 ' ;)

More importantly, as a thank you for 130k+ views and 5.5k+ votes (slfjslfjs what even yall are crazy), I will be continuing the extras with more chats and possibly a Q&A section? If enough questions are gathered by the end of next month? Depending on the amount of questions, I suppose.

So if you want to ask the character(s) some questions, write them in the comment here! (*'∇`*)

And if you have any suggestions or wishes for what kind of texts you want to see, write them down here! (*'︶'*)

I'm always grateful for your support and I hope you're enjoying the chapters so far! The book is on the mid-chapters by now and I hope to see it end with a high note in the far future ♡

※ ※ ※

"Wakey wakey!"

The strong smell and overly loud greeting hit you before you could fully open your eyes. Groaning, you buried your face onto the second pillow beside your head, rolling onto your stomach as you sighed contentedly onto the fluff. By the amount of brightness in the room, you were aware that it was already high noon, but you hadn't had a peaceful sleep last night after all you've experienced, so you desperately wished for sleep to take you back onto its embrace.

But Taehyung always gets what he wants.

"I said wakey wakey pretty lady!!" He giggled and pounced on top of the bed before shaking you. Relentlessly.

Honestly, you almost rolled off the bed.

"Stop it, you meanie!" You fake-cried as you fell onto your back and decided to smack him with a pillow.

The soft material fell from his face, and you froze at the blank expression on his face.

Oh...

Was that too much?

Did you perhaps....

.... anger him?

A mischievous smile split his lips before you found yourself smothered by the very same object you just threw at him. His hands drift onto your ticklish spots and started working against you. High pitched yelps muffled against the pillow and your vision robbed, you somehow managed to locate the boy's cheeks and pulled.

Giggles and screams filled the room as you squirmed and tried to kick him off from above you. But Taehyung was taller, and he was intent to keep in his current position, because as innocent and carefree as he was acting right now--

--my god, you looked so good beneath him like this.

Your fingers found his nose and pulled. The artist yelped and grabbed your wrist before pulling them away. In the span of time, your other hand flung the abused pillow aside as you tried to kick him off you. Taehyung let another fake pained mewl as he dramatically half-collapsed above your form, his hands falling beside your head as he pouted down at the giggling you.

You were half mad and half sleepy from the ministrations, until you realized how near your faces were and how close the distance between your lips and his were.

Your mind inwardly stopped working as you mesmerizedly stare onto his eyes, which were in turn intensively boring onto yours.

Too close too close too close