forty four. [[ run || pjm. ]]

═══════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ═══════

[[ run. ]] | stay.

knj. | ksj. | myg. | jhs. | [[ pjm. ]] | kth. | jjk.

═══════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ═══════

Jimin had always been exceptionally talented to express his emotions using his body.

Right from his expression to his limbs' movements until his toes, he was expressive. It didn't matter if it was a fake or a real emotion; he did it so flawlessly, even lies would be seen as truths in others' eyes. And just like how rich his body language is, his eyes held the stars and the galaxies that sparkle when he's joyful, and in turn dims like a cloudy night sky when he's sad.

And right then, when he realized your intention of running away, it was clear what he felt as you looked into his eyes--

They reflected a storm of sadness and betrayal.

Wordlessly, he grabbed your hand and pulled you along with a surprising amount of strength. You yelled and struggled, but his grip was bruising. The screaming did, however, attract a few attention from the scarce amount of people loitering around the neighborhood, so you continued in the hope to get them to step in and help.

Jimin noticed this too and glanced back at you, lips pursed into a thin line. You didn't expect him to yell back, although the words were in Korean and you had no idea what he said fully, only some words you managed to pick up here and there-- words like "running away", "health", and "worry".

Whatever it was he said, the effect was tremendous; you saw some people whispering and shaking their heads at you while throwing pitied looks at Jimin.

What the hell? Just what did he say to completely make the crowd on his side? You were clearly the victim here! Why can't these people see it?!

Jimin had to use the momentum of his arm to drag you past the front door, and as a result, you ended up on the floor, teeth gritted in anger and frustration. You looked up to see him slamming the door close, and the insinuation of Jimin being angry dampened your own rage a tad bit. Still, you were just as enraged as he was, and the emotion was blinding your perceptiveness to danger.

"I can't believe it. You were trying to escape, weren't you, [F/N]?!"

"Well, obviously."

His eyes widened at your snarky reply. You challenged his glare as you picked yourself off the floor, and he stepped back at the hatred you were emanating.

"But--But you're happy with us! With me!" His smile looked crazed and desperate at the evident rejection in your body language, and this fed your fury even more.

"Happy? Happy?! Let me make it clear, Jimin! I feel trapped! I've had enough! I'm leaving all of you!"

The words clearly hit him harder than you thought. In mere seconds his lips were trembling. Between his glassy eyes and the disarray in his breathing, he looked like a kicked puppy, and you wavered.

"You're leaving me? Wh-Why... Why would you do that?"

Your heart broke at the quivering lilt in his voice, the hurt in his tone and the tears slipping down his cheeks. But you resolved yourself and glared at him determinedly.

"Step away from the door, Jimin. I'm leaving."

"Don't you love me? A-Am I not good enough for you? I tried, [F/N], I-I tried so hard! I gave you everything, [F/N]-- I tried my best to be the lovely prince charming every girl would die to have, but why... Why won't you ever look at me?"