Tickets!

Watching Bangtan Bombs, V Lives, Run episodes, and BTS music videos was always something you did regularly. It was always after homework was completed, though.

BTS was your favorite Korean band. You loved K-Pop with all of your heart, along with various other K-Pop artists/groups.

You had always wanted to go to a concert and see them in person. Especially Park Jimin, the shortest member of BTS. You loved him. Even though he seemed innocent, he was very sexy, and the stares he gave could always make your heart flutter. As could his charming smiles, and his "accidental" reveals of his abs. You loved him with all of your heart, and wanted to meet him so badly.

Too bad tickets were a lot of money, and quite far from you. But the concerts were coming up soon, and you had been saving up. The closest one to you was 6 hours away, and you were willing to go.

You texted your parents, asking for the last bit of money you needed. They happily gave it to you, because you had good grades.

A couple days later, when you had the money, you went to go purchase the tickets on the website. You soon realized you had more than enough to get VIP tickets, that let you sit in the front row, and go backstage and meet one of the members of your choice!

You screamed loudly, and jumped up and down. You ordered the VIP tickets quickly, and saw that you were one of the only people who had ordered them, and that made you happier. You chose to meet Jimin, of course.

This was going to be the best concert of your life!