The Show Continues

As Jimin's parts kept coming up, he would always walk over to you. You would always smile up at him, and show him a heart with your two fingers.

As the song continued, he rolled his hips while dancing for no reason. It wasn't in the choreography, but you could tell he was doing it for you. You licked your lips, and winked at him.

He smiled. The feeling in your lower region was beginning to be unbearable. If he kept this up, it wouldn't be good.

Warning: Sexual themes will appear in the chapters below. If you are uncomfortable reading such things, this book isn't for you.

And of course, he continued. When the group of 7 males all got into the floor to hip thrust, he thrusted twice. You squealed, along with the rest. He jumped up when the rest of the members did, and looked at you. You couldn't take it anymore. Your fingers made their way downwards toward your pants. Your hand dipped under the waistband of them, and under your panties, right down to your wet hole. You began to rub slowly, and softly. You had your eyes shut and your head tilted back slightly, so you didn't notice the pair of eyes staring at you lustfully. A quiet moan escaped your lips, but it was covered by Jimin licking his lips to make the fans scream.

Park Jimin's POV(First person)
I could tell she was having a hard time containing herself. As the song went on, I looked down at her. I saw her rubbing herself, and my mouth fell open slightly. She looked so hot. Her mouth was also agape, saying something. I studied her lips for a little, and could easily tell she was chanting my name. I smiled. The look on her face told me she was about to lose it, so I licked my lips to make the fans scream, so no one would hear her if she moaned. Which she did, because her mouth fell open and I could tell it wasn't screaming because of me licking my lips, like the rest of the fans. It was more drawn out. All was...Sort of going to plan?

Your POV (Second person)
You could tell he made the fans scream on purpose. Or at least, you thought so. You thought he was doing it to cover up the loud moans coming from your wanting lips. You looked back up at him, and smiled.
"Thank you." You mouthed, and he nodded. You couldn't believe you were talking to him - It made your stomach flip. So he DID do that for me! You thought, smiling to yourself.
Just then, the group got into a new formation, to change into the next song. It seemed to be Mic Drop, and you were excited. Jimin was standing RIGHT in front of you. And at that time, you had never been more happy to see what you saw in front of you.

Jimin had a tent in his pants.

Your mouth fell open, and you stared at it. You looked back up at him, eyes wide. You pointed at yourself, asking if you had done it. He nodded, shaking a little.
"I'm so sorry!" You said, and he laughed. He shook his head, and the song started. He began to dance, and was VERY sweaty. It turned you on even more.

(Credit to whoever owns this sexy pic

(Credit to whoever owns this sexy pic. Thank you for putting it on the internet! This is what Jimin looks like in our story.)

He ran a hand through his hair as he danced. Sweat beads trailed down his face, as his hair stuck onto his forehead. It was driving you insane, and he knew it.

He didn't just know it, he LOVED it.

He knew just how to get you to fall right into his arms.

And that power he held;

Was dangerously addictive.