Door

It had been a couple months after the Skype call. You had been calling each-other every chance you got. You loved talking to him.

Today, he called you instead of Skyping. It was weird, but you let it pass.
"Hello, jagi~" He greeted, making you smile.
"Hi, appa." You said, and he smiled back.
"I miss you." He said, and you sighed.

"Yeah. I miss you too, Jimin." You said.
"I wish I could kiss you." He said, and you smiled.

"I wish I could too." You said, and he paused to think.
"Actually, I think we can." He said, making you confused.

"Open your door, Y/N." He said, and you ran over to your door, and slowly opened it.

There he was, phone in his hand. You screamed, dropping your phone. Tears of happiness fell from your cheeks.
"Hello, Y/N." He said. You threw yourself into his arms, smothering him in sweet kisses.

"I missed you so much." He said, and you nodded, tears falling.
"I...How did you do this?! How long had you been planning this?" You asked, and he laughed.

"Since that first Skype call. I knew I had to see you." He said, and more tears fell.
"I love you!" You said, kissing his soft lips. It felt so good to feel a familiar pair of lips touch your own.

Your tears mixed into the kiss, making it salty. Neither of you cared, though. You were just happy to be with one another.

"Come in, appa." You said, and he nodded. He walked in, sitting down on the same couch that you sat with him at only 6 months ago.

"So, Y/N." He began, and you turned your attention to him.
"How have you been? Are you eating and drinking correctly?" He asked, and you nodded. He sighed in relief.

"Good. I want you to stay healthy." He said, kissing your cheek. You smiled, blushing softly.
"God, I missed you so much. You look so good." You said, smiling as you looked over his figure.

"Thank you, Jagi. You look amazing yourself." He said, a smile perking the corners of his lips.

(This is what he looks like

(This is what he looks like. Credit to the person who took this photo. I can literally see the "UWU" in his face ❤️)

"Still kept the black hair, I see." You said, as he ran a hand through his hair like a model. You giggled, looking at him lovingly.

"Y/N, I'm going to be here for a week. I want you to show me every single place you love to go to." He said, and your eyes went wide. You hugged him tightly, kissing his cheek.

"I didn't know you were staying that long! Are you going to stay here? With me?" You asked, smiling brightly. He chuckled, nodding.

"If you want me to. I don't know if it's too soon, so I alway have a hotel I can call for backup." He said, and you shook your head quickly.
"Nonsense. You will stay here with me, so I can wake up to your gorgeousness every single day." You said, placing a small kiss to his plump lips. He smiled, laughing.
"I love you so much, Y/N." He said.

"Would you like to sleep with me, or in the guest bedroom?" You asked, and he smirked.
"You know I would love to sleep with you, but that comes later. I'll take the guest room." He said, winking. You blushed, slapping his shoulder.

"Okay. Follow me." You said, leading him to the guest bedroom that was right next to yours. After he had set his stuff down, you showed him around the house again, in case he had forgotten.

After you had finished, he smiled.
"I like your house. But, I want to to go the first place you love to go. Where is a place that we can get all of our energy out?" He asked, and you smiled.

"I think I know a place."