Skype Pt. 2 (XXX)

"I heard EVERYTHING you screamed...And goddamn...I wish I couldn't heard it in person. I would be on you in less than a second." He said, making you blush hard.

"I-I didn't mean to...I forgot about the call, and...and..." You tried so hard to cover it up. But the truth was already out there.

"It's okay, jagi. I didn't mean to tease you that much." He said, and you blushed, smiling softly. (Jagiya means baby. It'll be said a lot throughout the book, just shortened to jagi.)

"I-I'm sorry for doing that on camera. It was wrong..." You said, and he immediately shook his head.

"No, I think it was absolutely sexy. Don't be afraid of it~." He said, making you blush.

"I love you so much, appa." You said, and he smiled.
"I love you more, jagi. I wish I could kiss your soft lips right now, but I can't." He said, sighing.
"I wish I could too. Your soft plump lips are so enticing." You said, making him blush softly and smile.

"Thank you. I miss you so much!" He said, and you closed your eyes, smiling.

"It's late here...I think I should go to sleep." He said, and you nodded.
"By the way, I recorded a video of you when you are off camera...For later." He said.

You screamed, blushing.
"J-Jimin, you didn't!" You screamed, and he nodded, holding up his phone. To your surprise, there was a video of his Skype screen. He hit play, and it all played.

You screamed at him to turn it off, blushing. He did, laughing his ass off.
"You naughty boy!" You screamed, and he scoffed.
"Says the one who moaned, touched themselves, and screamed my name on camera." He retorted, making you blush.
"S-Shut up." You mumbled, and he laughed.

"Okay, jagi. I'm gonna go to bed. I love you a lot." He said, and you blew him a kiss. He caught it, and sent one back.
"Bye, Jimin~." You chirped, and the call dropped.

You smiled to yourself, relieved that you got to talk to him.

But it soon faded, after you remembered what you did during that call. You blushed, groaning. You went to bed, embarrassed and happy.

He was such an amazing person.