The Show Isn't Over Yet (XXX)

For the rest of the story, we're going to pretend that all of the members had taken English classes for YEARS, and spoke all of the English there was to know. I know it's over exaggerating, but who cares.

All of the VIP members headed backstage. There were only about 10-11, so you didn't have to wait long to see Jimin. That was good for you, because you NEEDED him.
All of the VIP people headed to see the rest of the members in the rooms.
(Each member has a closed off room that are all sort of next to each other. Guarded at all times. That's not how it is in real concerts, but trust me. I know what I'm doing.)

Only 3 others had lined up to see Jimin. You were the last person on purpose, to make sure no one else would be around to interrupt you and Jimin.

Each person had 10 minutes with him, so you were going to have to wait 30 minutes until you could finally get what you wanted so badly.

~Time Skip~

You were the last person in line. The person before you only had 5 minutes left, and you got excited. After what seemed like forever, they walked out.

You slowly entered, and his eyes lit up.
"H-Hello, Jimin." You said, nervously. You had never been so close to him before, and just seeing the sweat that was still dripping from him was enough to make you release on the spot.
"Hi! Just give me a second, I want to talk to the guards for a second. I want to see if they'll give us more time, okay?" He said, and winked. Your mouth fell slightly open.

He walked outside, and began to speak to the guards in Korean. You didn't understand, but you could pick up one word; "Saranghae." He said something about love. Your heart fluttered.

He walked back inside, and smiled.
"What did you tell them?" You asked, and he smiled sweetly.
"I told them that you were a friend of mine, so they could leave because you were the last person." He said, and you smiled.
"T-That's really sweet of you, Jimin." You said, and he shook his head.
"I just wanted to see you." He said, and you blushed, hard.

"Oh come on now. Don't be shy around me, that's exactly the opposite of what I saw you doing when we were performing." He said, and you looked down, blushing harder.
"It's okay, don't be embarrassed. I kept telling you that you were mine, and I mean it. Don't be shy." He said, and he brought his finger to your chin, lifting it up to meet his sweet eyes.

He was actually touching you for the first time. It made you go wild for him, and you smiled.
"Now, I don't know your name. What is it?" He asked, and you sheepishly smiled.

"My name is Y/N." You said, and he smiled.
"Such a pretty name. Hopefully you know mine." He said, and you smiled.
"Yup." You chuckled. He smiles brightly at you.

"I bet being so close to me is really destroying you, right?" He asked, and you nodded.
"I could see that. I also saw that me sweating made you VERY weak." You blushed harder.
"Y-Yeah, so what? All fan girls think that's hot." He scoffed.

"I bet they do. I think you would know, right?" He said, and you chuckled.
"What else makes you weak for me?" He asked, and you pulled out your phone. The one photo that really made you uncomfortable was in your favorites, and you showed it to him.

"Hm, so you like it when I wear all black?" He asked, and you nodded your head vigorously

"Hell yes." You said, and he laughed.

"Wow, you really like that then." He said, and you nodded, clearing your throat as you scrolled through your camera roll. He took your phone, and began to swipe through the photos.
"J-Jimin I don't think you shou-" His mouth dropped, and he looked at you wide eyed.
He showed you the photo he had seen, and your face dropped.

"J-Jimin! I-I!" You couldn't even begin to speak

"J-Jimin! I-I!" You couldn't even begin to speak. He had seen the ONE photo you didn't want him to - The one he had a tent in.
"Wow, Y/N. You're one of THOSE fans, huh?" He asked. You would have blushed, if the irony wasn't too strong that you just couldn't hold yourself back from making a joke.

"Psh, you should've known that when you asked what turns me on. You sweating, wearing all black, hip thrusting. And of COURSE you should have known when you saw me rubbing myself to you, Jimin!" You said, and he laughed.

"That's fair." He suddenly leaned in close to you. Your mouth fell open slightly as you looked up at him. His face was very close to yours, and you could feel his warm breath on your neck. He smiled at you, before pulling his head away.

"Please...Please Jimin." You begged, and you could see a tent forming in his pants.
"Ah...So you like begging, huh?" You asked, and he dryly laughed, trying to make it less awkward.
"I can work with that." You retorted, repeating his same line. He smiled.
"Okay, okay. Since you asked so nicely."

His plump pink lips met yours, and you gasped. His lips began to move against yours, and you immediately responded by moving your lips VERY quickly against his.

You both pulled away for air, and you stared at him, utterly shocked.

"J-Jimin..." You said, and your voice was sexy and sweet. He gave you a look of confusion.
"Hm? Was that not the right thing to do? I'm not really good at-" You cut him off by kissing him deeply, grabbing his shirt eagerly. You pulled him closer to you, unable to get enough of him. Your lips moved against his quickly.

He cupped your face, making you gasp. He took this as an opportunity to put his tongue into your mouth, and you moaned into the kiss.
Once you had both pulled away, you were bright red and utterly turned on.
"J-Jimin...Oh my god...I-I..." You couldn't speak; You were too much in shock and enjoyment.
"Ah, I can see you're on edge over there. You're shifting an awful lot in your seat." He said, his voice deepening.

"That was...That was amazing!" You breathed, and he smiled.
"Why thank you." He said, and you blushed.
"I don't wanna be weird, but I kind of always knew you were good with tongue kissing. It was really hot." You said, and he blushed.
"How did you know that?" He asked, and you shrugged.
"You always lick and bite your lips, I just kinda had a hunch. Guess I was right." You said, and he smiled.

"Well, Ms. Y/N. We still have an hour; I wonder what else you'd like to talk about." He winked.

Welp, one thing was for sure; This was gonna be the best hour of your life.