Café

You wake up the next morning, exhausted from last night. He worked you so hard, but to say it felt good was an understatement.

You really didn't feel like doing anything today, because your body ached. But Jimin had other plans.
"Good morning, baby. Can we go out to eat for breakfast? I wanna see more of California with you before I leave." He said. You groaned, not wanting to get out of bed.
"But I'm so tired from last night, babe!" You huffed. He smirked, licking his lips.

"I'll do it again, if you don't get up. I'll do it even harder. " He said. You blushed, shaking your head. You tried to stand. You fell against the bed, and he giggled.

"Need some help?" He asked. You rolled your eyes, but eventually nodded. He smiled, shaking his head. He eased you up, and helped you get dressed.

"Ready to go, Y/N?" He asked. You nodded, trying your best to walk. An Uber drove you to the nearest café, Jimin cuddling into your side the entire ride.  You smiled, loving his adorable body cuddled up against yours.

_______________________________

You arrived shortly after. You and Jimin got out of the Uber, thanking the driver before they drove off.

You walked into the café with him. The strong scent of coffee and sweets hit your nostrils, and you smiled.

You chose a small table. Jimin sat next to you, because he refused to sit across from you, wanting to make sure you were okay.

A waitress walked up to your table.
"Hello! Can I start you guys off with some drinks?" She asked.

"I'll have a cup of coffee, please." Jimin said. His accent stuck out, making him even more adorable.
"And I'll have a cup of tea, thank you." You said. You were never one for coffee, but you could always go for some tea.

After the waitress walked off with your orders, Jimin turned his attention to you again.
"How was last night?" He asked. You blushed, clearing your throat quietly.

"It...Was probably a million times better than I was expecting." You responded. He smirked, chuckling softly.

"Thank you, I guess?" He responded.
"You're welcome? I don't really know how to..." You trailed off.

You turned your attention to his body. You studied him, looking him up and down. It was really him, the one you had loved for so long. It was insane that he was sitting next to you. It was insane he was your boyfriend. It was insane that you had sex with the Park Jimin.

It was so surreal. You just couldn't wrap your head around it.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" He asked.
"Well, you, I guess. It's so surreal that I'm going out with my idol, the one I'd loved for so many years. It's just so weird to me." You said. He smiled, nodding.

"Yeah, I guess I can see where you're coming from. It's weird to be dating an ARMY." He said. You giggled.

"Yeah, I can see that." You said. The waitress soon came back, and gave you your drinks. You ordered a nice breakfast for yourself and Jimin, chatting the entire time.

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I just have had a terrible writers block, and I'm losing the magic of writing. I don't know what to do.