Two Of Us (XXX)

You met all of them one by one. They all began to smile at you.

"Hi! Welcome to BTS! Glad to see Jimin has finally found someone he loves." Namjoon said, smiling at you. All the rest of the members said the same things.

After a while, they all left, leaving you, Jimin, and V alone. (*Insert Lenny Face here*)

V said something to Jimin in Korean. Jimin's eyes flashed, and he nodded. Jimin kissed your lips, and you smiled.

Jimin looked up at V as you were kissing, and nodded. Your eyes were closed, so you didn't see this.

Taehyung kissed the top of your head, and you gasped. Jimin shoved his tongue into your mouth, making you moan. Taehyung kissed your head, and then began to kiss your cheek.

Your face was beet red, and you were overwhelmed as they kissed you. You murmured out into the kiss.

"P-Please...Stop..." You managed to get out, and Jimin and V pulled away.

You looked at them both wide eyed, utterly confused, flustered, and turned on.
"W-What was that?!" You said, and Taehyung snickered.

"Jimin told me to. He said it would work. And I think it did." He said, and your mouth gaped.

"I-I'm so...I...Jimin..." You couldn't even make out words. You were too overwhelmed, but you loved it at the same time.

"You're so what?" Jimin asked, and you shook your head.
"I'm utterly turned on." You said, and Jimin and Taehyung both smirked happily.

"Good, so it did work." Taehyung said, and you looked at him, eyes wide and full of shock.
"You guys were TRYING to do that?!" You shouted, and Taehyung nodded.

"Y-You assholes." You said, and V chuckled.
"Oh come on, you can't say you didn't like it. You literally moaned, Y/N." V said, and you blushed.
"I-I didn't! It was a gasp!" You covered, but Jimin only smiled.
"Nope." Jimin said, and you shook your head.
"N-Not fair, guys." You said, and they shrugged.
"It was funny, and you liked it. So it was a win-win." V said, and Jimin nodded. He kissed you again.

This time, you grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. He gasped, and you took this opportunity to put your tongue into his mouth. You explored his mouth, and he groaned.

You immediately pulled away after he groaned, and your eyes went wide.
"D-D...D-Did you just..." You tried to speak. You really did. But it just wouldn't work.
He nodded.

"T-That was..." You paused for a second. "That was probably the hottest thing that's ever come out of your mouth." You said, and he smiled.

V sighed, making you turn around. You had forgotten he was there.
"You two lovebirds have fun. I'm gonna go work on something." He said, and Jimin laughed.
"You mean yourself?" He said, and V whipped around. You stared at Jimin wide eyed, and were blushing hard.
"Why do you ask? Are you gay now?" Taehyung asked, and you blushed HARD.
They both looked at you, confused as to why you had blushed.

"Uh, what's wrong Y/N?" Jimin asked, and you squealed quietly.
"Uh oh, I think I know why she's going insane." Taehyung said, and Jimin cocked his head to the side, waiting for the answer.
"She's a Vmin shipper, isn't she." He said, looking down at you. You nodded quickly, blushing hard.
"I knew it." V said, and Jimin's eyes went wide as he looked at you.
"I-I'm so sorry...I should just go...I..." You were utterly embarrassed.
"No, Y/N. It's okay! Don't worry, you can ship whatever you want to. Just as long as you don't read or write smut about us or something." Jimin said, and your eyes went wide. Your entire body heated, and you covered your face with your hands.
"She already does, doesn't she." V said, and you groaned. They both chuckled.
"Well, that's unfortunate." Jimin said, and you looked at him with tears in your eyes, afraid he would say he wouldn't date you because of it.
"Don't cry, I was going to say it was unfortunate because I can't date Tae because I have you." He said, and you smiled, sniffling.
V sighed and walked out, chuckling softly.

"But seriously. Don't worry about it." He said, and you nodded. His lips met yours, and he grabbed your body. His lips moved against yours quickly. You immediately matched his pace, eager for him.

His firm hands snaked their way down to your waist, grabbing it as he kissed you. His tongue darted out, swiping over your lower lip. You gasped at the sudden action, giving him ample time to shove his tongue into your mouth.

But...He didn't. You were confused as to why; He was already leading you on. After he had pulled away, you looked at him, utterly confused.
"The other members would hear you. I know how you react when I tongue you." He said, and you blushed, eyes widened.

"Not...Like that." Jimin said, and you blushed even harder, covering your face with your sleeve of your shirt. He leaned closer to you, and whispered into your ear deeply.

"But I bet you would like that." He said, and you gasped/moaned. You had never heard him speak like that before, and it turned you on.
"J-Jimin...Please don't tease me." You said, and he shrugged.
"What were you wanting to happen with 6 others in the same room?" He chuckled, and you shook your head.

"I-I don't...I don't wanna answer that." You said, and he chuckled.

"Our time is coming to a close, Y/N." He said, and your face dropped.
"No..." You breathed, and he sighed.
"The members already like you. And so do I. I'm not gonna let you get away from me that easily." He kissed your lips, and slipped a piece of paper into your hand.

"J-Jimin...Is this what I think it is?" You asked, and he nodded. You were fangirling on the inside. You had just gotten Park Jimin's number! All you wanted was to meet him.

And now, you were his girlfriend.