Girlfriend?!

Your lips meet Jimin's in an eagerness only you and him possessed. As you were kissing, the curtain/door was pulled open, and Tae walked in.
"Oh come on, guys! Are you serious?" V said, and you gasped and stumbled backwards. Jimin caught you, and you blushed.

"Jimin, you literally just met her, and you're already making out? I mean, I know you told me you already made her come, but come on." He said, and you blushed.

"H-Hi, T-Taehyung..." You said, and he waved.
"Hi, Jimin's girlfriend." He said, and you blushed harder.
"Damn right she is." Jimin said, and your mouth dropped. You sat up, looking between both of them.

"Wait what? J-Jimin! Did you just call me your..." They both laughed.

"Only if you want to be." Jimin said, his deep voice seeping out. You blushed, nodding.
"I would want to be your girlfriend more than anything in the world, Jimin." You said, blushing.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes. When I come back, you two better not be inside each other." He said, and you choked on air.
"TAEHYUNG!" You screamed, and he laughed, walking out.

"Shh, Y/N! The rest of the members will hear us." He said, and you shrugged.
"Taehyung's probably walking off to tell all of them anyway, so who cares?" You said, and Jimin shrugged and nodded.
"Yeah, probably." He said. You couldn't help but to stare at those plump pink lips you saw in videos every day.

He took the hint, and began making out with you. After a while, you lost track of time. Soon enough, the curtains opened. Tae and Jungkook walked in.

"See? What did I tell you?" Tae said, and you broke the kiss. You whipped around, to see Jungkook in all black. You looked at Jimin, eyes wide. He chuckled, knowing you were freaking out because of Jungkook's outfit.
Jungkook walked up to you, and put a hand on your shoulder. Your eyes widened more, as you mouthed something to Jimin.

"Help me!" You mouthed, and he laughed, shaking his head.
"Hi! Tae told me allcabout you, Y/N." He said, and you smiled at him.
"H-Hi, Kookie." You said, and he smiled. His bunny teeth showed, and you smiled larger.
"I wanna ask you a few questions." He said, and you looked at Jimin, concerned.
"Uh oh, I'm being interrogated by the maknae." You said, and he laughed.

"Who are your top 3 biases, in order? Don't worry, we won't be offended." He said. You paused to think.
"I don't wanna say this like I'm sweet talking all of you, but to be honest, it's Jimin, Tae and then you, Kookie." You said, and they all smiled.
"All good choices." Taehyung said, and you snorted.
"Egotistical bitch." You murmured, and he hit you on the arm playfully.
"I heard that, bitch." He said, and you laughed.
"What do you want from Jimin?" He asked, and you looked at him.

"The innocent maknae is in the room, so I don't really think she can say it." Tae said, and snorted. You blushed and chuckled.

"Seriously though. What do you see in him? Why do you want to be in a relationship with him?" He asked, and you cleared your throat.

"What I see in him are the most amazing traits a person can possess. He's charming, and sweet. He's always ready for anything that comes his way, and he's amazingly gentle and generous. He's super genuine, and very sexy. VERY sexy. His body is amazing, and so is his voice and songs. So are all of yours, actually. He's a really hard worker, and works for a good cause. I want to be in a relationship with him because I want to give him everything. He always works so hard, and I want to be the person he can rely on. The person he can go home to and relax with. I want to be his, and I want to love and cherish him forever." You said, passion flooding through you.

They all looked at you, mouthes wide open. Tae started clapping, and you rolled your eyes and smiled.

"Wow, Y/N. I never expected ANYTHING like that from you. I thought you only wanted me for my body, but I guess I was wrong." Jimin said, and you slapped his shoulder.
"That's rude that you thought that, but I guess I can't blame you." You said, and he laughed.

He booped your nose and kissed you, and Jungkook smiled.
"I think that settles it; Y/N, you can be his girlfriend. You meet all of the requirements. Welcome to our family!" He said, and they all cheered.

"Wait, who the hell said I had to pass a damn test to date him?" You rolled your eyes.

The rest of the members all walked in, asking what the fuss was about. They all looked at you, and immediately asked who you were. Namjoon stepped up first.

"This is Y/N. She's my girlfriend!" Jimin proudly said, and the jaws dropped.

They all began to cheer and congratulate you and Jimin, welcoming you into the BTS family.

What in the god damn holy hell was happening?