Mukbang (XXX)

As you eat with him, he is constantly smiling. He loves you a lot.

"So, Y/N. What do you want to talk about?" He asked, and you paused to think.
"How about...Animals. Do you have any pets?" He asked, and you shook your head.
"I don't, because my landlord won't let me have one in the house." You said, and he nodded.
"I'm thinking about getting a dog, and naming it Mohohan, or Moho for short." He said, and your eyes lit up.

"That means fluffy in Korean." You said, and he nodded.
"That is so cliche, Jimin." You said, and he chuckled.
"I mean, yeah, but it's still cute." He said, and you nodded.

You continued eating, watching him as you did. He caught your gaze, making you blush and look away.
"Ah, can't keep your eyes off of me?" He said, and you chuckled, shaking your head.

"I can't help it. You're too cute, appa." You said, and he smiled.
"I bet you can't make me laugh." He said, and you smirked.
"Yes I can." You said, and he shook his head.
"We'll see. Ready? Go." He said and you immediately won.
"Jimin-sshi." You said, and he burst out laughing.
"Damnit, that's not fair." He said, and you shrugged, finishing off the last of the food.

"Whatever, I win." You said, crossing your arms triumphantly. He scoffed.
"I bet I can make you aroused in 10 seconds." He said, and you narrowed your eyes, blushing.
"Okay, if you're so confident." You said, and he smirked.

He groaned softly into the mic, and you shuddered.
"J-Jimin..." You softly moaned, and he smirked, leaning back in his chair.
"I win." He said, and you got mad.
"That's all I get?" You said, and he smirked.

"Mhm. For now." He said, and you groaned. You spent a lot of time talking to him.
"Hey, Y/N, it's hot in my room. Can I take off my shirt?" He asked, and your mouth fell open.

"S-Sure, if you want to..." You said, blushing deeply. He took his shirt off, and revealed his glistening abs. You gasped, looking at them.
"A-Appa..." You whispered, and he smiled.

"Like what you see, darling?" He asked, and you nodded.
"You look gorgeous..." You breathed, and then, it hit.

He did say it was hot in his room, but now you fully realized how hot it was. Sweat trickled down his hair and abs, making you moan softly to the sight.
"J-Jimin...A-Appa..." You breathed, and he smirked.
"Mm, I knew you loved the sweat." He said, and you blushed hard.
"I-I'll be right back, I have to...go to the bathroom." You said, rushing away. He laughed, nodding.

A couple minutes later, he heard faint moans coming from another room in the house, and listened. He could clearly hear you screaming out his name, and blushed madly.
"Y/N!" He screamed, and you gasped. You had forgot about him. You quickly dressed, running over to your laptop in the living room.
"Appa! I'm so sorry...I just had to go to the bathroom." You bowed, and he shook his head.

"I heard all of your sweet moans, Y/N...Don't try to fool me." He said, and you blushed, looking down, utterly embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed, it was absolutely delectable~." He said, and you looked up at him.

He was stroking himself, mumbling your name.

It was going to be the longest Skype call of your life.