Skype

It had been a couple days since he had left. You were always upset. Always thinking about him.
He ALWAYS texted you whenever he could. It was the only form of communication you had, until your Skype account was set up.

You had set up a time to call him, that worked for both of you. Today was the day, and it was in an hour. You dressed in a casual outfit, not caring anymore. You were too heartbroken.

Too heartbroken to eat, to drink. To leave your house, to talk to others. You only spoke to him.

After finally fixing yourself up enough to meet both his and your standards, you hit "Call" on the app.

He picked up almost immediately.

(This is what he is wearing, but with black hair and without the glasses

(This is what he is wearing, but with black hair and without the glasses.)

"Hello, Y/N!" He greeted cheerfully, and you waved.
"How are you?" He asked, and you smiled.
"I'm...I'm fine." You said, and concern shot through him.
"Tell me what happened." He said, and you gasped.
"W-What makes you think something happened?" You asked.
"It's written all over your beautiful face." He said, and you sighed.
"I haven't been eating or drinking, Jimin." You said, and he gasped.
"Y/N! No! You cannot just stop doing human things like that! You'll DIE!" He shouted, and you sadly smiled at him.
"Since you left, I was too heartbroken to do anything. I just laid in bed and cried." You said, and he began to break down crying.
"Y-Y/N...Please...Please don't do that because of me. I'm not worth it." He said, and you chuckled.
"Of course you are." You said, and he shook his head. He didn't speak for a moment. You could tell he was thinking.

"Oh! I know what to do! Let's have a mukbang!" He said. (A mukbang is eating LOTS of food and talking about your emotions and other stuff.)

You shook your head, and he pouted cutely.
"You just said I was worth it. If I'm so great, them please do as I say." He said, and you chuckled softly.
"I'm serious." He said, leaning closer to the mic.
"If you don't, I won't give you what you so badly crave from me." He whispered, and your body quivered.
"O-Okay...You win; I'll go get some food." You said, and he cutely clapped his hands together.

You came back with Chinese takeout. You didn't really care about how much grease was on it, you just wanted to talk to Jimin, and watch him eat.

He came back with a Korean meat box, smiling at you as he set it down onto the table.

(Credit to Pinterest

(Credit to Pinterest. This looks mouthwatering!)

"Wow, Y/N. Great food choice." He said, and you chuckled.
"I didn't really care, I just want to talk to you." You said, and he smiled cutely.
"I got a Korean meat box. Full of yummy bibimbap, soba noodles, teriyaki chicken, and cooked carrots." He said, smiling proudly at his choice of food. You smiled.

"You're too adorable, Park Jimin." You said, and a small tint of pink spread across his beautiful face.
"Thank you, Y/N~" He hummed, and began eating. He looked up at you to see if you were eating too, but you were only gazing at him passionately and lovingly.

"You have to eat, Y/N. Remember what I said. If you don't, I won't give you what you crave and desire from me. And trust me, you won't want to do that." He said, and you blushed, hard. He didn't chuckle or laugh, smile or grin, or anything at all after that sentence. He was dead serious.

"Okay, fine. I can't say no to you, you're just too cute~." You chirped. He broke out into a grin, watching you open the first box of takeout and eat it.

He sighed in relief once you first put the food into your mouth, relieved that you were finally feeding yourself. He really did care about you.

He really did.