Candy (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

Italics = Flashback (Only for this chapter)

Once you arrived home, you opened the door. He closed it behind you, slamming you against it. He pushed himself against you, making a small moan slip through your lips.

"I know I told you that we would have to wait until we were dating for a year or two, but that's impossible." He said, his voice dropping an octave. He pushed himself against you more, making you feel his tent poke your thigh. You bit your lip, your arms around his neck.

"Don't bite your lip. That's for me to do." He said, and you nodded. He kissed your lips, biting gently onto your bottom one.

"J-Jimin..." You called out, and he released your lip, smirking.
"Yes?" He asked, and you sighed shakily.
"Please...If you're going to do something, do it now." You demanded, and he smiled at you.

"That's my girl." He responded, smiling.

_______________________________

An hour later, you were laying in bed with him, panting.
"God...That was probably the best I've ever had." You said. You were in pure bliss.
"Thank you." He said, kissing the top of your head.

"God...I just can't stop thinking about one thing you did..." You said, and blushed hard.
"What was it?" He asked. You sighed.
"Your tongue...Oh god...It was so goddamn good..." You breathed, and he chuckled.

"Thank you again. Was it really that good?" He asked, and you nodded.
"When you made me that offer earlier, I really wasn't expecting it to be as good as it sounded when I took you up on it." You said, and he smiled.

"Well, you did tell me when I first kissed you that I had an amazing tongue."

"I don't wanna be weird, but I kind of always knew you were good with tongue kissing. It was really hot." You said, and he blushed.
"How did you know that?" He asked, and you shrugged.
"You always lick and bite your lips, I just kinda had a hunch. Guess I was right." You said, and he smiled.

You blushed, shaking your head as you remembered.
"I'm exhausted." He said, rolling over. You smiled, putting an arm around his stomach, as you cuddled closer to his naked warmth.

You loved him so much, and you had finally gotten to prove it.