Trampoline Park (XXXXXXXXXX)

You were currently in an Uber, taking Jimin to a trampoline park. He had never been to one before, so this was going to be fun.

"What is a trampoline park like?" He asked, and you smiled at him.
"It's a huge building full of trampolines. Like a huge park. That's why it's called a trampoline park." You said, and he grinned.

"That sounds awesome." He said. You snuggled closer to him, feeling his warm body. You breathed in the same cologne you had remembered from when he left.

After a few minutes, the Uber arrived at it's destination. You thanked the driver, taking Jimin by the hand and leading him out of the car.
"Are you ready, babe?" You asked, and he nodded. You smiled at him. He held open the door for you, making you chuckle.
"Such a gentlemen." You said. He whispered into your ear.
"But I'm not a gentle man in bed." He whispered, making you gasp and blush.
"J-Jimin! Not here!" You hissed, making him giggle.

"Whatever. You're still adorable." He said. He kissed your cheek, walking into the park with you.

After you had registered, they handed both of you pairs of socks. They were used to grip the trampolines, so you wouldn't fall off. Jimin, however, did not understand this. After you and Jimin had walked away, he turned to you.
"Why did they give us a pair of socks? That's a weird welcoming gift. They knew our sizes, too!" He said, making you giggle.

"No, they give them to us because there's some special stuff on the bottom of them, so we don't fall off of the trampolines and get hurt." You explained, and he giggled.
"Oh! Okay, now I get it. That's silly, though." He said, and you booped his nose.
"So are you." You said, slipping the socks onto your feet. Jimin noticed you doing this, and put them onto his own feet.
"Let's go into the park!" You said, excitedly grabbing Jimin's hand. You pulled him through a door.

It was amazing. There were trampolines everywhere. Jimin jumped up and down cutely, excited. You smiled at him.
"You're like a kid in a candy store." You said, and he whispered into your ear again.
"I'd like to eat your candy." He whispered, making you blush and slap his shoulder.
"No! Not here. But...I'm not saying no to that offer." You whispered, making him grin.

"I'll hold you to that one." He said, making you roll your eyes. You took him over to a set of trampolines.

 You took him over to a set of trampolines

(Credit to this trampoline park. It looks SO fun!)

He immediately jumped onto one of the trampolines, giggling like a child. You hopped onto one beside him, smiling. As you both jumped around, Jimin couldn't keep his eyes off of you.
"This is so fun!" He said, making you smile.
"I'm glad you think so. They also have trampoline dodgeball here!" You said, and his eyes lit up.
"Can we do that?" He asked, and you nodded. You hopped off of the trampoline, walking with Jimin, hand in hand, over to the dodgeball pit.

 You hopped off of the trampoline, walking with Jimin, hand in hand, over to the dodgeball pit

(Credit to Air Riderz Trampoline Park. This looks fun too!)

Tons of kids were there, but you and Jimin didn't care. You had been put onto the left side. Jimin was told to go to the right side. He whimpered when he realized he wasn't going to be with you. But, the whistle blew, and the game began.

You picked up a ball, and looked for Jimin. He was in the back, scared. You looked at him, smiling. He was the most gorgeous person at the entire trampoline park.

You threw the ball at his feet to get his attention. He screamed, looking up at you wide eyed. You burst out laughing.
"That's it, Y/N!" He screamed, picking up the ball you had thrown. He threw it at you, but you safely dodged it. You stuck your tongue out at him. He smirked, pretending to kiss you.

You blushed, throwing another ball at him. He dodged it, and picked it up. He threw it at another kid, hitting them in the chest. The kid giggled, running out of the pit to get back in line.

Jimin raised his fist in victory, making you laugh.
"You're adorable!" You said, as he smiled at you. It made your stomach flip.

You had secretly formed a truce with him, just by eye contact. You looked at him, and nodded. He nodded back, smiling. You both threw balls at all of the children, until it was just you two.

The kids took sides, betting on which one of you would win. Jimin flashed a smile at the kids that rooted for him.
"I'm gonna get you, Park Jimin!" You screamed, and your supporters screamed. The kids began to chant his name, and Jimin giggled.
"No you are not, Y/N." He responded. Your team chanted your name, and you smiled.
The whistle was blown, and it began. You began throwing balls at each-other, giggling.

You threw ball after ball, and after at least 5 minutes, you hit him in the stomach. He screamed, clutching his chest, pretending to slowly die. You giggled. All of your supporters screamed in joy, as Jimin's team all said "awww" in defeat.

You rushed over to him, helping him up. You kissed him on the lips as an apology. Both teams screamed, making you both smile.

He whispered into your ear. "Remember how you said I could eat your candy?" He whispered, making you blush. You nodded.

"Well, I'm taking you home now, and I'm going to do that as punishment for hitting me." He said, making you gasp. You shot him a look of arousal, which he returned.

The teams did not understand what had just happened, but saw you gasp. He grabbed your hand, leading you out of the arena. The teams screamed, cheering. They were all kids. They didn't know what was going on, but they knew he was mad. They were excited to see what would happen, but the man who had seen your look of arousal stopped them, knowing what he was up to.

"How do you call that car thingy?" He asked, making you giggle.
"Don't make me wait, Y/N, or you'll really regret it." He rasped into your ear. You were already dripping wet, and he was making it worse.

"F-Fine, I'll call one, but only because I need you now." You said, shooting him another look. He grinned.

Soon enough, you were in an Uber. You looked down at your hands, but caught something from the corner of your eye.

Jimin had a huge tent.