Farewell

Y/A = Your Address
H/C = Hair Color

You woke up in the morning to your phone buzzing. You groaned, picking it up. You pressed the home button, and your eyes were filled with white light.

"Ow...What the hell? Who could it be this early in the morning?" You said, and opened your phone. There was a new message, from Jimin.

Jimin: Sorry for waking you, I just couldn't stop thinking about you again.
Y/N: It's okay. What's on your mind?
Jimin: I don't want it to sound cheesy, but to be honest, it's you.
Y/N: You're so sweet. But I can tell there's something else. Jimin, you can tell me.
Jimin: I'm so sorry to say it, Y/N.
When you read his text, your heart sank. Was he going to leave you?
Jimin: But today is the day I leave to go back home in Korea.
Your heart hit your chest. You would never see him again.
Y/N: Oh...Jimin...I'm so sorry.
Jimin: It's fine. It's just what we have to do. But before I leave, I want to see you one last time. Give me your address.
Y/N: Are you sure?
Jimin: Please, Y/N.
Y/N: Okay. It's Y/A.
Jimin: I'll be there in half an hour. I can't wait to see you.

You were so excited. You began to clean up your house, and shower. Once you had gotten ready, you put on your favorite dress.

 Once you had gotten ready, you put on your favorite dress

(This is the dress. If you don't like it, pretend it's whatever you want it to be. The person in the photo is NOT you. Credit to the designer of the dress.)
After you had finished getting ready, you heard your doorbell go off. Your stomach flipped, and you walked to the door. You opened it, and your jaw dropped.

He knew you loved him wearing black

He knew you loved him wearing black. And he did just that. He was teasing you, and he knew it.
"Oh my god...You look stunning." You said, and he smiled.
He looked over your figure, his mouth also open.
"Y/N, you look absolutely breathtaking." He said, and you hugged him. He kissed your cheek, and you blushed. You invited him in, and he looked around.

"Your house is beautiful." He said, and you smiled.
"Thank you, Jiminie." You said. You had never used his pet name with him before, and he chuckled.
"I like that nickname." He said, and you smiled. But then, he leaned close to your ear.
"But I like daddy better~." He whispered, and you blushed, hard.