Breakfast

You woke up next to Jimin, with him cuddling into your side. You refused to let him sleep in the guest bedroom after your session, because you were both tired.

The warmth of his naked body felt nice, and you smiled. You turned to see his sleeping face, and smiled brighter.
"God, you're so gorgeous." You whispered to him, but he was asleep.
"Thanks." He whispered, and you gasped.
"Y-You heard me?" You said, and he nodded sleepily, smiling cutely.

"I'll go make breakfast, babe." You said. He nodded, and you got up out of the bed. Your body ached from the session yesterday, and you fell against the bed. He laughed.
"Wow, I really screwed you up, didn't I?" He asked. You glared at him.

"Sorry, sorry." He mumbled. You giggled, kissing his head.
"It'll be okay. It's not like I'm disabled and can't move." You said, and tried to stand again. This time it worked, and you ignored the soreness of your area.

Half an hour later, the smell of pancakes hit Jimin's nostrils. He smiled, getting out of bed. He threw on a casual outfit.

 He threw on a casual outfit

(His outfit for today. Such a daddy look and he didn't even try)

He walked out of the bedroom, over to the kitchen. He spotted you cooking, and came behind you.

His arms wrapped around your waist, and he kissed your head. You screamed, startled by his presence.
"Holy shit! Jimin, how did you..." You began, and he stepped away. You turned around, to see his outfit.

Your mouth dropped. He was utterly gorgeous, and he didn't even have to do anything.
"You look amazing." He said. You smiled.

"Thank you, Y/N." He said. You smiled, turning back to cooking. After a few minutes, you had the table set with food.

You ate together, coyly smiling and flirting.

Just by the start of the day, you could tell it was going to be a good one.

Especially if you were with Park Jimin.